How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired???

It seems that most of the ****-stirrers who subject the majority of members to trolling repetitive needless bandwidth-consuming OPs are the ones who expect others to carry them without ever stepping up to support the site themselves. Maybe they'd be taken more seriously around here if they actually had "skin the (FH) game"

see below

It was meant to a humor thread except if Dr. Phin decides to add a comment.

It was meant to a humor thread except if Dr. Phin decides to add a comment.

My friend, if this was meant to be satire, then I have to say that I appreciate your intentions, but really question the execution. :lol:

Certain fringe elements have gone so full-tilt bozo lately that you were taken quite seriously.

You should be thanking whoever got Philbin fired, but in the end Philbin got his own incompetent ass fired. Every coach he brought in was garbage as well. The only quality on that staff was inherited. I'm just going to assume this is a pro-Tannehill thread since purging this team of Philbin was very necessary.

I am colorblind. I blame Tannehill.

You should be thanking whoever got Philbin fired, but in the end Philbin got his own incompetent ass fired. Every coach he brought in was garbage as well. The only quality on that staff was inherited. I'm just going to assume this is a pro-Tannehill thread since purging this team of Philbin was very necessary.

Chambers had the opportunity to spend some time with Jared Odrick recently at a charity event and got him talking about the Dolphins. He posted a writeup of it for the VIP guys and I have to say, that after reading some of the stuff that was relayed, I regret anything I ever said in support of Joe Philbin and I wish nothing but a pox upon him and his family.

What an absolute ass clown.

This is a disturbing trend, not blaming Tannehill for the Dolphins miscues but since Tannehill came to Miami, I can count at least 10 coaches (OC, DC, Head Coach) that got fired since he started at QB.

I think that Vance Joseph will be the next one to go in a few weeks even if he has nothing to do with coaching Tannehill and the offense.

Do you think all of the coaches that started this season will have a job during or at the end of the season???

????????????

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Chambers had the opportunity to spend some time with Jared Odrick recently at a charity event and got him talking about the Dolphins. He posted a writeup of it for the VIP guys and I have to say, that after reading some of the stuff that was relayed, I regret anything I ever said in support of Joe Philbin and I wish nothing but a pox upon him and his family.

I dont get what you said...

Vance Joesph is safe for the year regardless of what happens I'd say

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I do wonder if we should have hired an experienced DC but honestly what experienced DC worth a damn will work under a rookie HC

Interesting. I never really bought this narrative that Philbin was a paragon of virtue and saw no real world examples of what were supposedly his positives. Sounds like an enlightening read. Worth going VIP for.

Just read those comments over on VIP.....good read, thanks for the heads up on it.

This board is one giant tannehill circle jerk.

He does this every ****ing week. Plays like dog **** then puts up stats in garbage time for the homers to beat off to.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This board is one giant tannehill circle jerk.

He does this every ****ing week. Plays like dog **** then puts up stats in garbage time for the homers to beat off to.

Garbage time....lol

Garbage time....lol
That whole ****ing game was garbage time.

The could have started edelman and still hung 30 on us. When your up three scores in the first quarter against a **** team it doesn't matter what you allow them to do.

Back
Top Bottom