How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired???

This board is one giant tannehill circle jerk.

He does this every ****ing week. Plays like dog **** then puts up stats in garbage time for the homers to beat off to.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Garbage time? Being down 7 with the ball and 6 minutes left is garbage time? Since when? Damn the ignorance...

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

That whole ****ing game was garbage time.

The could have started edelman and still hung 30 on us. When your up three scores in the first quarter against a **** team it doesn't matter what you allow them to do.

So relay that to me again how it's Tannehill's fault? Defense puts him into instant garbage time as you say then you bash him for playing in it? Smdh...

Garbage time? Being down 7 with the ball and 6 minutes left is garbage time? Since when? Damn the ignorance...
See. Here's another one. "Hnnng tannehill was so ****ing good you guys! Did you see him passing all over that prevent defense when their third stringer was beating us with 1 yard throws? He was so great! *stroke stroke stroke*

Sick of tannehill and his supporters. Dude is a joke who will probably start for the browns after he gets traded next season.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

So relay that to me again how it's Tannehill's fault? Defense puts him into instant garbage time as you say then you bash him for playing in it? Smdh...
They couldn't ever get off the ****ing field.

When your drives last 2 minutes your defense gets ****ing instantly gassed and has no stamina for end of.the game.

What I'd really like to know is how many coaches John Denney has gotten fired in his 11 years at long snapper. I mean seriously. How can this one guy be responsible for so many coaches losing their jobs through the years. When does the madness stop?

The defense was toast after 1 quarter? Smdh. Go find a corner and sit in it for you know nothing of which you speak.

And when has Bellichick ever lightened up? Go watch the game again, they consistently stacked the line. Stop being so damn short sighted and ignorant...

Chambers had the opportunity to spend some time with Jared Odrick recently at a charity event and got him talking about the Dolphins. He posted a writeup of it for the VIP guys and I have to say, that after reading some of the stuff that was relayed, I regret anything I ever said in support of Joe Philbin and I wish nothing but a pox upon him and his family.

What an absolute ass clown.
Philbin Unmasked would be a real unpleasant revelation for the Canadian who thinks he was a terrific coach who got railroaded and taken down by poor QB'ing. Too bad he's not a supporter LOLOL

They couldn't ever get off the ****ing field.

When your drives last 2 minutes your defense gets ****ing instantly gassed and has no stamina for end of.the game.

So it's OK if the defense plays like **** because they get gassed in 1Q?

Your brilliance knows no bounds

This is dumb on so many levels. I don't like Gase but he's not going anywhere any time soon - and no coordinator is getting fired in-season unless they take a **** on Ross' desk.

It was meant to be a humour thread... ... ... Haha right.

I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I can see where he was trying to be sarcastic, but with some of the insane things that are being posted, it wound up being taken seriously.

Just read those comments over on VIP.....good read, thanks for the heads up on it.

Some really good insight in that thread. I would guess we could have figured most of it, but there was a few surprising things in there.

No shock why the team gave up on Philbin after ready that.

Why do people keep acting like several head coaches have been fired since Tannehill was here? Just one head coach, Joe Philbin, has been fired. Yet I keep hearing fans and people in the media keep talking about Tannehill has gotten a number of head coaches fired.

It's true. Campbell is killing it in the league now. Philbin, the Godly OL coach for the Colts, his unit has allowed the 2nd most sacks in the league through 2 games.

But that's all Tannehill's fault.

See. Here's another one. "Hnnng tannehill was so ****ing good you guys! Did you see him passing all over that prevent defense when their third stringer was beating us with 1 yard throws? He was so great! *stroke stroke stroke*

Sick of tannehill and his supporters. Dude is a joke who will probably start for the browns after he gets traded next season.

Well maybe you should ask for your money back then!!

Oh wait a minute - you're pissing and moaning with your hands in your pocket while many of the Tannehill supporters are actually the ones underwriting your whining about them on here

STFU (Severe Tannehill Fixation's Unnatural)

Back
Top Bottom