How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Coaches that Tannehill will Get Fired???

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is a disturbing trend, not blaming Tannehill for the Dolphins miscues but since Tannehill came to Miami, I can count at least 10 coaches (OC, DC, Head Coach) that got fired since he started at QB.

I think that Vance Joseph will be the next one to go in a few weeks even if he has nothing to do with coaching Tannehill and the offense.

Do you think all of the coaches that started this season will have a job during or at the end of the season???

This is a disturbing trend, not blaming Tannehill for the Dolphins miscues but since Tannehill came to Miami, I can count at least 10 coaches (OC, DC, Head Coach) that got fired since he started at QB.

I think that Vance Joseph will be the next one to go in a few weeks even if he has nothing to do with coaching Tannehill and the offense.

Do you think all of the coaches that started this season will have a job during or at the end of the season???

Please explain to me how Tannehill would be responsible for a Defensive Coordinator getting fired?

Sooooo, serious question: You'd take Lazor over Tannehill?

So because Tannehill is on the team its his fault the coach gets fired? Well then by this logic how many more coaches will be fired because of John Denney? We've sucked for the last 15 years yet we've changed coaches, qb's heck even owners but the only common denominator is in fact John Denney. How much longer must we suck until Denney is gone?

Nobody except for a handful of absolute fringe yahoos and trolls are calling for ANYONE to be fired right now.

How is this even a topic? What is this crap?

Tannehill on his 3rd general manager.
3rd HC
4th OC
His oline sucks
His WRs suck
His tight ends suck
His rbs suck
His defense sucks
Tannehill needs a offense that is high pace.
Tannehill needs a Coach who lets him audible.
PFF doesn't Kniw what they are talking about.

Everyone but tannehill sucks. He's had so many great games and amazing seasons in Miami and in College. He is a proven winner. Gase ran the highest scoring offense in the NFL history, but that was a fluke, Joseph was Elways first choice as DC, but he's overrated.

Don't you understand that?

Everyones fault but tannehills.

Tannehill on his 3rd general manager.
3rd HC
4th OC
His oline sucks
His WRs suck
His tight ends suck
His rbs suck
His defense sucks
Tannehill needs a offense that is high pace.
Tannehill needs a Coach who lets him audible.
PFF doesn't Kniw what they are talking about.

Everyone but tannehill sucks. He's had so many great games and amazing seasons in Miami and in College. He is a proven winner. Gase ran the highest scoring offense in the NFL history, but that was a fluke, Joseph was Elways first choice as DC, but he's overrated.

Don't you understand that?

Everyones fault but tannehills.

You've convinced me... Tannehill is a really ****ty GM.

Someone here thinks Dan Campbell was qualified as HC and Zac Taylor was a real OC. :sidelol:

In any case, it would be absolute insanity to fire Vance Joseph right now. Not his fault he is managing an LB corps and secondary with players that should be working as personal trainers at local retirement homes instead of playing on an NFL defense.

Gase and Joseph won't be going anywhere any time soon.

My farts stink REALLLLLY bad today. We're talkin' buzzard nachos here.

I blame Tannehill.

It's 90 degrees here in kissimmee today. I blame tannehill for it. We lose power last night for the first time since we moved here and it's Tannehill's fault for sure.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom