How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year?

How many more wins do you want to win as a fan?

• Total voters
Other: however many we can win (preferably Pats and Jets) and still end up with Tua without trading up with 2 firsts. Given that only 2 or 3 teams in the top 9 currently need a QB, we could fall a bit and still get him (especially if Cincy rates Burrow/Young ahead of him).

I voted 0 because I want that top pick but I think we will win 2-3 more games. This coaching staff has this talentless team playing very well. Looking forward to next year.

Want? 12

- 8 more reg. season
- Wildcard Round
- Divisional Round
- AFC Championship
- Super Bowl

Not gonna happen, but that's not what was asked.

dog.gif

good bumpus broke down for us. thats how many wins we should all want. if you want the thought of tua more than a super bowl win then well, screw you lol.

want.....(which was the question)....12
need......probably needs to be zero
relistically....prob gonna be 2 more

People act like winning 4 more games curses the team. If we finish 5-11 and draft around 8th or 9th, you do realize we can move up if we really like a QB, OT or whoever. We have 3 firsts this year, we have enough cap space for 5+ Reshad Jones-level contracts (not that i want that nightmare).

If this team finishes 5-11 it will be proof that Flores is for real, his system is working, and that's 100% a good thing. I'd rather build morale and confidence if the games are winnable then fix roster wholes with draft trades and our massive cap, more similar to what the 49ers are doing than the obvious comparison to the Browns.

You are gonna burn all your newly acquired draft assets if you finish around 8 or 9 in a move up.

what part of that do people not understand? Do you want to be able to use those picks to help your roster talent wise or give them away to move up cause you won two or three more meaningless damn games?

Win enough to have some flexibility in the draft without selling the farm and to look respectable enough to get free agents to sign with the team. Tanking will do no good in the latter since athletes from an early age are conditioned to play to win and no one wants to be associated with a losing atmosphere. Let's see what these players have and make it attractive for free agents to join the rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom