How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year?

How many more wins do you want to win as a fan?

• Total voters
Well the pressure is already on for one of those three. Finding Minkah level talent with that Pitt pick is going to be a tall task. Our pick should be easy, the other, well we'll see where Houston ends up. I don't think the odds are as favorable as they seem.

Yeah. One of the reasons I hadn't posted in a while was because after the Minkah thing I barely felt like watching games let alone posting/reading about them.

You may be right about the odds but isn't that part of the reasons the Pats have been so successful, being able to draft talent late and seemingly had multiple 1st rounders every darn year? Granted, they already had their franchise QB so...

Losing Minkah was a severe slap in the face. It's hard to find talent like that. But screw him. He quit on this team.

But hey, even if just one, 1 outa 3 aint bad.

This could potentially be like the Eli Manning draft when the chargers drafted him but he and his dad didn’t want him to play there so he got traded to the Giants for Philip Rivers. Can go either way with the Dolphins. It’s all in Tua and his Dads court where he plays.

This could potentially be like the Eli Manning draft when the chargers drafted him but he and his dad didn’t want him to play there so he got traded to the Giants for Philip Rivers. Can go either way with the Dolphins. It’s all in Tua and has Dads court where he plays.

That sounds about right with the luck of our beloved Miami Dolphins.

It's more likely we are adding first round picks than trading them away, come April.

0 gets them Tua. Dont care about beating bad Jets, Giants, Bengals, or sitting Patriots week 17. This season was over well before it began, and I didn't get even a glimmer of happiness from last Sunday.

Yeah. One of the reasons I hadn't posted in a while was because after the Minkah thing I barely felt like watching games let alone posting/reading about them.

You may be right about the odds but isn't that part of the reasons the Pats have been so successful, being able to draft talent late and seemingly had multiple 1st rounders every darn year? Granted, they already had their franchise QB so...

Losing Minkah was a severe slap in the face. It's hard to find talent like that. But screw him. He quit on this team.

But hey, even if just one, 1 outa 3 aint bad.
I'm not looking at the Pats for any comparisons to us unless we figured out a way to clone Belichick's brain and insert it into Flores cranium. If not then it's all a slide of hand trick with this notion the Pats way is going to be successful in Miami.

Hitting one of three might be okay if we had halfway decent roster but this organization was bulldozed. It will be of dire consequences if we bungle this up in the slightest way.

Other: however many we can win (preferably Pats and Jets) and still end up with Tua without trading up with 2 firsts. Given that only 2 or 3 teams in the top 9 currently need a QB, we could fall a bit and still get him (especially if Cincy rates Burrow/Young ahead of him).

As a fan, I'm torn. Say Miami wins 4 of 8. That means there is a LOT more talent than most here seem to think AND the coaching staff is the real deal. I'm happy. The flip side is RF isn't a long term answer at QB and Rosen hasn't even shown enough to be encouraged. I'm not happy. Getting a top tier QB is a good start.

That said, I don't think Miami wins 4 more games, but just one more win (not unrealistic) may void the #1 pick hope. In addition, no one know if Tua is the real deal or a pretender (no offense to the Tua-obsessed group) nor do we know who Flo and staff will fit their scheme best. If Miami picks in the top 5 they WILL get a top QB. The one they want? Who knows.

Want? 12

- 8 more reg. season
- Wildcard Round
- Divisional Round
- AFC Championship
- Super Bowl

Not gonna happen, but that's not what was asked.

dog.gif
Oh Yeah!!!!!!
But I dont think the tankers would like that!

As a fan, I'm torn. Say Miami wins 4 of 8. That means there is a LOT more talent than most here seem to think AND the coaching staff is the real deal. I'm happy. The flip side is RF isn't a long term answer at QB and Rosen hasn't even shown enough to be encouraged. I'm not happy. Getting a top tier QB is a good start.

That said, I don't think Miami wins 4 more games, but just one more win (not unrealistic) may void the #1 pick hope. In addition, no one know if Tua is the real deal or a pretender (no offense to the Tua-obsessed group) nor do we know who Flo and staff will fit their scheme best. If Miami picks in the top 5 they WILL get a top QB. The one they want? Who knows.

I know what you are saying but that argument is so overused. With that logic, we wouldnt ever draft a prospect because we dont know. You got to play the odds. Tua has the highest odds of being the best. I think thats pretty obvious at this point. Should we win a couple of games and lessen our odds that we get the best QB?

Id argue that you wont have to give up the farm if you're desperate for 1 guy. Moving up from 8 to 1 would take probably 2 1sts (#8 and #20ish) and probably a 3rdish. Depends on how badly each team wants the pick to be honest.

We have like 14 draft picks, if you think we are getting 14 of our 2020 53-man roster with those you're delusional. If we took all 14 at least 3 wont make the 53 man.
Im thinking MORE than 3 wouldnt make it.

I think it stems from the mindset that every one of our picks is going to be a homerun. Reality is, about 50% of them will end up being quality starters and that's being generous.
I don't think we need all homerun. I don't even think that's the new direction of this team. String together doubles and you still win. That's what the pats do. I'm looking for solid pieces moving forward. Only need 1 Homerun...QB.

Back
Top Bottom