How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year?

How many more wins do you want to win as a fan?

• Total voters

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
Just a teenie tiny question to see where everyone is at this point in the year. It’s not about who’s a “real” or “fake” fan just want to know how many games you’d like to see this team win and WHY.

Zero, because Inwant to ensure my chance at getting a top tier QB...

I think we win 2/3 more though and hope Denver doesn't want Burrow or Herbert.

I want them to win every time they take the field, but unfortunately the benefits of losing out probably outweigh my desire to win (and the benefits of winning on this team).

It sucks. You play to win the ****ing game (thanks Herm).

I have seen enough from Flores to know he's should have a shot next year. Don't need anymore wins to validate it. We need good players now. **** any more meaningless wins.

3 more (4-12)

Colts L 28-29, Bills W 28-17, Browns L 27-28, Eagles L 27-28, Jets W 28-13, Giants L 27-28, Bengals W 35-10, Patriots L 27-10 Too cold.

Unfortunately it's not so cut and dry.

I voted for zero because my brain tells me it makes the most sense.

My heart will still root for Devante Parker or Mike Gesicki to make the big catch. Same goes for Preston Williams were he healthy. My heart will still root for Jerome Baker or Christian Wilkins to get the monster sack.

That said....

We have so few building blocks in our foundation right now that it's hard to root for guys when your still learning names. Clearly the focus right now is on the 2020 draft and not making a playoff push. It makes perfect sense to want this team to finish 1-15. That doesn't necessarily mean you want them to lose in the moment.

More importantly than getting the No.1 pick this year, I am hoping the Dolphins have philosophically decided that moving forward their primary objective is to acquire as many top picks over the next 5-6 years and not think one player is going to bring multiple super bowls.

Regardless of which QB is selected to be the future franchise guy, it's unlikely he's better than Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson or Drew Brees, who each only have 1 super bowl ring.

When your building a team from scratch, you don't build it to hopefully win one super bowl. You set your sites on multiple titles and a lasting blue print.

Pay attention to the coaching job being done before your eyes and just let this play out, I say....

This poll wouldn't hurt so much to pick 0 if these effing other teams would stop being soooooooo terrible and actually win some games.

This has to be the most amount of 0-1 win games half way into the season ever, which is just so Dolphins. We can NEVER catch a break.

Want? 12

- 8 more reg. season
- Wildcard Round
- Divisional Round
- AFC Championship
- Super Bowl

Not gonna happen, but that's not what was asked.

dog.gif

I almost always root for the Dolphins to win, and I DID NOT want a win-less season.

But now that we've got a win and so many important guys on an already bad roster are being shut down this year is different, the harsh reality is losing is winning in the long term so that's what I want now.

Play well and lose every game by 1 point.

Back
Top Bottom