How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many more games do YOU as a fan want to see the Dolphins win this year?

How many more wins do you want to win as a fan?

• Total voters
I’m not sure what you are thinking but ok. They need a qb like there’s no tomorrow but you think they are gonna trade down for it.

lol. I sure don’t.

Takes two to trade up. If a QB is worth the 1st pick, welcome to Cincinnati.

It's more likely they trade down if they don't like their options. I am not saying its like to happen, just much more likely than Cincy handing us a QB.

Takes two to trade up. If a QB is worth the 1st pick, welcome to Cincinnati.

It's more likely they trade down if they don't like their options. I am not saying its like to happen, just much more likely than Cincy handing us a QB.

Miami will trade up for/take the highest rated qb on their board if that happens. They aren’t ducking around over 5 spots in trade when their life blood jobs wise relies around the qb position.

I put other, because I don't care one way or the other...

I will not root for them to lose, but if they lose, it will not bother me, and I don't care.

I know this team with the talent it has, will not win many games, and will pick in the high top 5 in 2020, but if they happen to win, I will celebrate, because again...I don't care, let the Win/Lose fall where they may.

People act like winning 4 more games curses the team. If we finish 5-11 and draft around 8th or 9th, you do realize we can move up if we really like a QB, OT or whoever. We have 3 firsts this year, we have enough cap space for 5+ Reshad Jones-level contracts (not that i want that nightmare).

If this team finishes 5-11 it will be proof that Flores is for real, his system is working, and that's 100% a good thing. I'd rather build morale and confidence if the games are winnable then fix roster wholes with draft trades and our massive cap, more similar to what the 49ers are doing than the obvious comparison to the Browns.

To a certain degree I see your point but my selfish attitude is we need all three draft picks. I’ve seen enough already from Flo to give him a fair crack in my mind anyway. If we look at our results and performances, disregarding the first couple of matches, the improvement is there to see. We played well at the Bills and the Steelers taking the standard of our roster into account and the Redskins game we could’ve won.

Tank the rest of the season in full and lose games by no more than a score and play solid for the rest of the season. Get a top three pick at worst and make the most of the rest of the picks and FA. We will be better than half of the teams straight away if we do it right.

If the front office get this right and follow it up with good 2021 selections this could lay the foundations for a long term domination of the division. Brady won’t be going on forever.... this could be our time

One less win than everyone else what that number is I don’t care as long as it assures is the #1 overall pick.

Is it crazy to think Miami trades down with ALL 3 first picks...honestly getting that feeling...

Also might be the right approach

in Week 17 if it doesnt matter either way i want a win. if we need to lose to get a #1 pick i say lose but if we can win that game and still get the pick i want the W in New England.

But i want a team that shows good roots. lets learn about players that wouldnt otherwise have a chance and see if there are linemen or linebackers that can be solid backups or even starters.

I want this season to be as effective as possible and finding 3-6 players that otherwise coudnt get a chance is worth more than a draft pick that could be a bust without support.

Think Cameron Wake and Preston Williams

With the way some people talk in here I didn’t think there’d be that many who picked zero.

We've assured we don't have a winless season in the history books. Now that we've appeased that part of the fanbase, winning anything else is utterly meaningless. We're not evaluating players, most of these guys won't be here in the next year or two. We've traded away most of our best players or they're now injured. Fitzpatrick isn't a long term answer, and we no longer control our own destiny in getting the first pick. Any wins from this point on are only looking to set back future progress, moving us further away from top tier draft status. Zero Wins!

Just one more win. No Preston, no Walton, no X. If we can ride Parker, Gesicki, Deiter, Boem, whatever OTs we play, Wilkins, Godchaux, McMillan, Baker, Wiltz, Lammons and Biegel to another win, it will just make me that much confident on those above and Flores for next year.

If we end up picking second or third just live with it.

Back
Top Bottom