How many more players will the Marlins cost us? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many more players will the Marlins cost us?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
That dirt is costing us players each time we've stepped on it. This time it's Madison. And lets not even talk about what it costs us as a team! Every time we returned a kick or punt, you could watch Rogers sticking to the grass because he knew he couldn't run on that orange concrete. There is NO joy in Phinville.

The Marlins should be complaining about the Dolphins playing on their field, since they are the only team playing with the desire to win at JRS

Originally posted by Bumrush
The Marlins should be complaining about the Dolphins playing on their field, since they are the only team playing with the desire to win at JRS

Last time I checked...Joe owned a football team. If the Marlins want to play the suck-a$$ sport of baseball in the Phins stadium, they should pay to have a modular field installed.

Joe built JRS with the future intention of making baseball a possibility in that stadium.

Lets stop making excuses for this football team.

both teams had to play with the infield and u didnt see them go down because of it....tough luck get over it....

Originally posted by Bumrush
Joe built JRS with the future intention of making baseball a possibility in that stadium.

Lets stop making excuses for this football team.

No excuses for a horrible performance...but the fact that the dirt infield costs us players is not an excuse, it's a tragedy. I think the NFLPA should boycott Miami until the dirt is removed.

Back
Top Bottom