How many of you are from Herald talk? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you are from Herald talk?

HUMAN FLY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have not had a forum to post to in over a year. I have decided to join this one. Does anyone remember me? I C ckparrothead here, but thats the only one I remember.:confused:

Welcome Human Fly... if you have any questions about the board, let me or another Mod or Admin know. We'll be glad to help you out with a feature or somethin.

Anyways... welcome to FinHeaven & CO! I look forward to readin your posts!

I'm here, Sherif posts here sometimes, Dr. Love, Dupree pops in every now and again. I've seen Jax on here and I know he checks the site cuz he always cuts and pastes the more interesting DCH posts onto the current heraldtalk site. I'm pretty sure George gets on here too.

Did more reading there than posting, and now I have found this place I don't go there very often.

My beef with the place now is that there's just not much activity there anymore since the move. I go there and they're way behind on the newest news (though I give kudos for Verm he's really trying), they have no breaking stuff from "insiders" and for the most part all they want to discuss nowadays is politics which bores me. So I come on here, there's actual NEWS filtering through, and people discuss THE DOLPHINS (what a concept)

Old Herald talk was a good place to post but the new one was a disaster.They hardly talk about Dolphins or football realted stuff.This forum by far is the best one to post right now.A.J has done a great job and all the other administradors with this forum...

Originally posted by minus
Old Herald talk was a good place to post but the new one was a disaster.They hardly talk about Dolphins or football realted stuff.This forum by far is the best one to post right now.A.J has done a great job and all the other administradors with this forum...

Thanks for the compliments... I really appreciate it and I am sure that everyone else here on the staff does as well. We really try to make it as great as possible by having seperate forums for different things... thus... usually only Dolphins talk is on this own forum... however... people that have been with the forums for a while will tell you that a few Bill fans seem to come in here every now and then... but we deal with it as fast as we can.

Again... thanks... and again, if you have ANY questions... LET US KNOW! LOL :cool: :D :eat:

I am also a newbie to this board and website. I wish i had find it sooner to make my long (no dolphin Football) summer a little more enjoyable.
Love the format and the information available here.
I have noticed waaaayy to many Bills fans (must not be able to run a website) here. But I enjoy the smack as much as anyone else. And no one is easier to smack than a jill.
A.J I am in West Palm also, where do you watch the away games?

Johnny

The Bills fans on here are nothin compared to the Jet fans that we had to deal with on HeraldTalk.

I thought I updated all my info... I just moved up here to Tampa... for college. Umm... depending if you like to smack with Jet fans or not... Packy's is pretty fun. Its own by a Jets fan... but hey... its pretty fun. They are usually pretty cool... except, of course when they play each other...

Again, thanks for the compliments!

Yea, they do talk about politics too much on the new board. If it wasn't for the Fantasy Football Draft I would probably just be a lurker there.

The only thing stopping me from being a full timer here is the interface. It isn't as user friendly in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom