How many of you think Wanny..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think Wanny.....

Noodleman

Starter
Reaction score
will be a good college coach? I think he sucked as a coach for the Fins late in his fin career but if you take that bias out I think he will do pretty well in the college ranks. What do you think? Just curious!

I think he's going to be an awesome college coach. He is a good defensive coordinator at the NFL level, but that's as far as he could go.

I think he will do good because he has always had a college attitude. Being nice to players and trying to be their friends is not what an NFL coach should be.

Noodleman said:
will be a good college coach? I think he sucked as a coach for the Fins late in his fin career but if you take that bias out I think he will do pretty well in the college ranks. What do you think? Just curious!

poor leader. no plan. terrible coach.

Nublar7 said:
I think he will do good because he has always had a college attitude. Being nice to players and trying to be their friends is not what an NFL coach should be.

took the words out of my mouth
at pro level, players are not kids anymore :yell:

He's the type of guy who can recruit well based on his personality. He wont make them a top 5 team, but I can see them consistantly being in the 10-25 range.

I have no ill will toward the mustache, and from my "standpoint" I think he will do fine. Player will like him.

i think i speak for all pats fan when i say, we miss u wanny!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew he would leave sometime but i was hoping that moron would stick around a few more yrs and keep miami from going far but oh well....

he can coach just not in the nfl as a head coach

MiamiMan147 said:
He's the type of guy who can recruit well based on his personality. He wont make them a top 5 team, but I can see them consistantly being in the 10-25 range.
Agreed. He will recruit well. There's a ton of talent in western PA that Pitt has been missing out on.

Back
Top Bottom