How many of you would object to trading the 1st for Ramsey If... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you would object to trading the 1st for Ramsey If...

Dolphins99Fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A) Rivers stinks up the joint at the combines

or

B) Is selected by someone like Pittsburgh or Buffalo, who has a higher draft pick?

I would object to trading for Ramsey we need the 1st round pick.

A. As far as Rivers at the combines he don't have to prove nothing he has proved it time after time. Like I said in another post his skills aint built for the combines it is built for the football field during a game.

B. That is something we dont know yet but if we cant get Rivers or Henson I don't really know I might would go after a WR or Olineman but Ramsey would have to be fine.

I think we could really use a first round pick this year. We haven't had one in a while and I don't think Ramsey has proven to be any better than Fiedler!

I object strongly.

Ramsey is just a young Fiedler. He has done nothing to show he is worthy of a first round pick.

Between Manning, Rothelsberger,Henson or Rivers one will fall to Miami.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I object strongly.

Ramsey is just a young Fiedler. He has done nothing to show he is worthy of a first round pick.

Between Manning, Rothelsberger,Henson or Rivers one will fall to Miami.

Hear Hear. If none of them are available, sign a big stud offensive lineman.

What ever Miami does neither Henson or Rivers will be the starting QB this year. Anything Miami does will have to be for future considerations. The Phins need their 1st round draft pick this year. If they trade it away Miami's first pick won't be until the 3rd round.

IMO Miami will sign/draft either Rivers or Henson.

But if we can't get either, a Carey/Clayton first round would still be pretty cool.

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan
A) Rivers stinks up the joint at the combines

or

B) Is selected by someone like Pittsburgh or Buffalo, who has a higher draft pick?

I wouldn't. Ramsey has taken almost a whole careers worth of hard hits last year alone. We don't know how that's really affected him.

I would object trading any of are first day picks for Ramsey. He has not even done well in Washington and if he has all this potential then why do the Skins want to bring in washed up Brunell. This guy is nothing special and never will be. We would be better off with Jay not that i want Jay but at least he knows the system already.

anyone got a book on ramsey I dont follow washington but I was under the impression he was solid but was victimized by a pathetic O-Line.

Back
Top Bottom