how many of you would trade marino's career for a super bowl win ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how many of you would trade marino's career for a super bowl win ?

oscar

Scout Team
Reaction score
imo the best quarterback to play the game and i loved to watch him play
in a second i would trade his career to get the franchise another super bowl win.

oscar said:
in a second i would trade his career to get the franchise another super bowl win.

As long as that ring slid onto his finger, I and Marino, would be with you.

SCall13 said:
As long as that ring slid onto his finger, I and Marino, would be with you.
I changed my mind, I'd keep the career.

Of course its gotta be the man Marino. I loved Marino's attitude and how he played the game with style.

oscar said:

Not me..........Marino is my idol. He's the reason I'm a Fin fan in the first place.

Not me--unless Dan had a ring for his accomplishments--I too am desperate to get another SB, but not at the cost of D marino's career--he has given me so much pleasure over the last twenty years, and i would never trade that for nout--Some times these things are meant to be, so lets not dwell on it--Now lets look to the future and N sabans reign--a totally different experience to the one we recognise--This Era wont be about one man, but will be about a whole team working for each other --no individuals like marino--that only happens once in a lifetime folks.

Say what you want, but I would rather have bad seasons with Marino (which didn't happen much) than to have another QB or QB's in his position! Marino WILL go down as one of the best to play this game and to have played all his pro career here in Miami is something good to say about our franchise. :wink:

!

You are a sick individual.

Kangphin
May Boston heal, Ricky return, let's re-do last season with a good coach.

i guess we have lots of marino fans and to so many dolphin fans . individuals do not win championships great teams do . great player come and go great teams are dynasties .

DaBearNY said:
Say what you want, but I would rather have bad seasons with Marino (which didn't happen much) than to have another QB or QB's in his position! Marino WILL go down as one of the best to play this game and to have played all his pro career here in Miami is something good to say about our franchise. :wink:
every season is a bad season unless you finish on top as a team !!!!!

10 years from now will you remember the name Trent Dilfer? Nope. But you will remember the name Marino. Everyone will. I'd keep his career.

Never in a million years.. However, looking back at things, I think JJ should have traded him when he rebuilt the team, I often wonder how the Dolphins would have turned out without Marino post 1996..

Back
Top Bottom