How Many Pats Fans Had Their Day Ruined Yesterday? - Celebrating | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Pats Fans Had Their Day Ruined Yesterday? - Celebrating

My imaginary wife, who is a Pats fan; asked me for a divorce this morning!! Lmaooooo. I told her "NO", I'd like to torture her some more!!!
torture GIF

No tears here.
My take as a Pats fan: I'm excited about the future again.

I look to the long term, and I saw that we once again have our quarterback of the future that fits our system perfectly.

Mac played really well against a good Miami Defense throwing a bunch of different looks to confuse the rookie. He read things well and was poised in the pocket, had accurate passes and made good decisions. He learns very quickly from his mistakes and got better as the game went on. The Pats should have won this (4 fumbles - No Bueno) , but oh well, it wasn't as if it was the Super Bowl or anything. Therer are many new faces and that will take some time to gel obviously. I don't overreact to anything.
Our defense disappointed me, as did our fumbling running backs.
Once Mac builds a rapport with the receivers and TEs, it's only going to get better. He didn't get as many reps with them as I would have liked since Cam was getting most of the 1st team reps. It was a rookie starting his first game against a team with very good former Patriot coaches who know the Pats offense extremely well. Mac done good.
Another thing that stood out was when he was handed the ball from his 1st NFL TD, which he promptly tossed aside. Later he said 'that means nothing'.
I like this kid.
I sincerely apologize for my day not being ruined.

I appreciate your rational reply.

The information about the game ball should prove insightful in understanding what makes your QB tick.

Yeah it bothering you so little you're on a Miami Dolphins fan forum replying to a post about the Patriots loss trying to justify to yourself that Mac Jones is a future and Tom Brady is just an afterthought right. But I see that you're 6 years younger than my oldest daughter, so being that generation of Pat's fans all you've ever known is success. How about you just spin that **** on a Patriots forum.
Pats fans forums are boring to me. There are 'some' decent knowledgeable fans on other sites and lots of silly trolls also. I like different views. Sue me.

Where dost thouest see my age? šŸ¤£ Your daughter is 66 years old??? You must be very old then. Take care of yourself grandpa. Me and my dad had $6.00 season tickets when Schaefer Stadium opened in 1971 and enjoyed 75 cent hot dogs. I was 9 at the time (so you don't have to do the math and get a headache) Please stop lying and perpetuating a stupid false narrative of the bandwagon blah blah blah.
Surely there must be better people to interact with on here?

Pats fans forums are boring to me. There are 'some' decent knowledgeable fans on other sites and lots of silly trolls also. I like different views. Sue me.

Where dost thouest see my age? šŸ¤£ Your daughter is 66 years old??? You must be very old then. Take care of yourself grandpa. Me and my dad had $6.00 season tickets when Schaefer Stadium opened in 1971 and enjoyed 75 cent hot dogs. I was 9 at the time (so you don't have to do the math and get a headache) Please stop lying and perpetuating a stupid false narrative of the bandwagon blah blah blah.
Not justifying either post, but it does say your age is 20. When you post it says you are from Boston, your age, amount of posts etc. Good game yesterday. See you in January!

Well when you click on that little username to see how many post somebody has and it shows their join date and a"20" where their date of birth goes one may draw those conclusions out. I actually am a Grandpa though so thanks. But considering you stated yourself that you like different views, wouldn't you think that you would have been on this forum prior to this year, "considering how actually great it is" at your so-called age.

I appreciate your rational reply.

The information about the game ball should prove insightful in understanding what makes your QB tick.
Thanks. I also appreciate your rational reply. It wasn't the game ball per se. It was right after the play.

Not justifying either post, but it does say your age is 20. When you post it says you are from Boston, your age, amount of posts etc. Good game yesterday. See you in January!
January it is.
Thanks. Looks like I just entered 01/01/01 at registration. I don't like giving out too much personal info online. That must be it.
And, yes the AFC East looks like it should be a lot more competitive in the coming years.
Happy Birthday to me.

To any mod reading this: make me 60 again. Hurts so bad saying this.

Last edited:
January it is.
Thanks. Looks like I just entered 01/01/01 at registration. I don't like giving out too much personal info online. That must be it.
And, yes the AFC East looks like it should be a lot more competitive in the coming years.
Happy Birthday to me.

To any mod reading this: make me 60 again. Hurts so bad saying this.

After this week you can post stuff in this forum

However the Pats are an afterthought now so keep it off the main forum please until week 17

Back
Top Bottom