How many people wish we signed Brad Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many people wish we signed Brad Johnson

Hey, I like johnson...did you see that pass he threw to Vincent? lmao

4 int's...and umm how much does he make a year?

do you fish ?

Vincent - the one that got away ?

oh I dunno bout that...I can't complain with the corners we have...lol

if we had of kept him..................

i'm sure one of those three could have been a free safety! madison would have been the most likely candidate i think!:rolleyes:

I don't remember.........why did we get rid of Troy Vincent? Was he part of a deal with Keith Byars or something? Some Eagles deal. :confused:

I dunno

I loved Troy Vincent - who happened to go U Wis - is that why we took Fletcher ? - he was / is a vicious hitter at CB even though I once saw him at a sport bar on So Fla and he looked like a reg. guy. He could play FS so could Surtain. Surtain reminds me a lot of Vincent.

Originally posted by miadphan13
I don't remember.........why did we get rid of Troy Vincent? Was he part of a deal with Keith Byars or something? Some Eagles deal. :confused:
Part of the JJ UFA purge, first it was Cox, then Marco Coleman and we still did not have enough cap space to keep Troy and JJ like Troy. Supposedly, there was a misunderstanding and Troy though JJ dis'ed him and took the deal w/Philly, but JJ said he really want him. Cannot believe I still remember this - I don't remeber what I did last week :lol:

39, you are so football knowledgeable...............

I crown you to Football god status :D

thanks 13

it's funny because I have a terrible memory in general, but remember all this trivial stuff. :lol: Somebodies got to remember this stuff. :rolleyes:

Re: thanks 13

Originally posted by dolphan39
it's funny because I have a terrible memory in general, but remember all this trivial stuff. :lol: Somebodies got to remember this stuff. :rolleyes:
trivial being the keyword here!:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wish we would have gotten a QB in the draft a few years back (2 yrs or so) :( We could have had Marino teach him some things and show him the ropes before he left :( I have always said that ;) We could have still had Fiedler but had the Rookie as a backup...That way we could have had us a experienced QB with potential come next year ;) Oh well, we always go for the WR's and TE's though :rolleyes:

What I thought was funny, was Bryan Cox saying, "I won't play for Jimmy Johnson" So he goes to Chicago and plays for Wannstedt...I still find that funny.

as i recall, JJ didn't want him!

Originally posted by dolfan87
What I thought was funny, was Bryan Cox saying, "I won't play for Jimmy Johnson" So he goes to Chicago and plays for Wannstedt...I still find that funny.

and neither did i! i was getting tired of making excuses for a fin gone ballistic!:mad:

Originally posted by miadphan13

cap casualty from the big spending year of 1995 (Don's last year)...

Back
Top Bottom