How many phins did u mock correctly? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many phins did u mock correctly?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I only got Harris in the first correct.
How about your mocks.how many did you get correct for the Dolphins?

Honestly? Only guy was Asaita but it was in the 3rd lol

In VIP we picked 20 guys the Fins might take. I got 3 of them. Whiffed on McMillan. Totally off my radar.

I nailed Harris!

YbIih70.gif

So the winner is. ?????,,,,

LOL, funny stuff in this thread. ... OK, let me make sure to word this one correctly.

I accurately predicted the Miami Dolphins would select Charles Harris in the 1st round and Isaac Asiata in the 5th, but those were the only accurate predictions of players to Miami that I made this draft. Although I will say, I went through my own mock drafts very often and saw the very real possibilities of Raekwon McMillan (who I had previously mentioned I saw as undervalued by most) going in the 2nd, and I wasn't sure whether Asiata would go in the 3rd, 4th or 5th, but optimistically mocked him to us in the 5th.

I also saw the very real possibility that Harris wouldn't be there, and saw Jordan Willis or Forrest Lamp as being our other options. I heard the reports that it was going to be either Harris or Charlton, but I just didn't see this administration selecting Charlton, a guy with tools but raw and lacking high production, right after investing in a similar developmental type in Andre Branch. I felt they wanted production and elite traits, which pointed towards Harris if available, IMHO. I also was banking on Asiata's age, conference and playing along-side the extremely impressive Bolles to drop Asiata down to round 5. I'm just glad he did drop to the 5th.

I also listed Tankersley as one of the guys who would be a great scheme fit for us. I think that pick will work out, although I did not predict it.

I had to judge the VIP contest so I abstained. I can say however that I probably wouldn't have got anyone right this year but if I did it might have been McMillan.

Back
Top Bottom