How many primetime games we getting next year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many primetime games we getting next year?

Unlike pre-1994ish when I didn’t have Sunday Ticket, I don’t have to care how many primetime games they have. I get to watch every game regardless. ;)

I actually prefer not having primetime games. I hate waiting all day Sunday or until Monday night to see my team play. And when they play on Thurs., I suffer from withdrawals all day the following Sunday.

Sunday mornings at 10am my time is the best.

I would love to see the Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving (won't happen I know, but still).

Unlike pre-1994ish when I didn’t have Sunday Ticket, I don’t have to care how many primetime games they have. I get to watch every game regardless. ;)

I actually prefer not having primetime games. I hate waiting all day Sunday or until Monday night to see my team play. And when they play on Thurs., I suffer from withdrawals all day the following Sunday.

Sunday mornings at 10am my time is the best.
Oh man pre sunday ticket, I remember staring at the scoring ticker for Miami scores while being stuck with being only able to watch Browns/Bengals games.

Oh man pre sunday ticket, I remember staring at the scoring ticker for Miami scores while being stuck with being only able to watch Browns/Bengals games.

For a few years before Sunday Ticket, I used to frequent sports bars that could tune in many of the games via the old school satellite dishes.

There were about 4-5 places in my local area I’d call, one by one, to find out if they were going to have the Dolphins game on or not. Often they wouldn’t know until game time. It was kinda an art form for the person to figure out which satellite it was on then locate it. I recall it taking some time, if they could even find it unscrambled at all.

But before 1992ish, I was very reliant on the ten minute ticker and halftime highlights just like you.

Earlier than that, in the late 70’s and early 80’s, the only way to possibly see some Dolphins highlights here in NorCal was watching halftime of the Monday Night game with Howard Cosell or George Michael Sports Machine. We didn’t get cable TV and ESPN in my neighborhood until around 1985 or 86.

And before I discovered the Internet, also circa 1992ish, my only avenue for Dolphins offseason news were newspapers, magazines and my subscription to Football Digest.

We are so very spoiled in the here and now.

Back
Top Bottom