How many QB´s you need to fly a Jet....?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many QB´s you need to fly a Jet....??

josemarro

Rookie
Reaction score
looks like they need six, this is not a a thread i just wana hear your best NY Jets Jokes even your best stinky Bills jokes and your best pat´s joke...cause this year we are going to kill them all!!!

looks like they need six, this is not a a thread i just wana hear your best NY Jets Jokes even your best stinky Bills jokes and your best pat´s joke...cause this year we are going to kill them all!!!

Well brain what are we going to do today?

Same thing we do every night pinky...try and take over the world!

A first-grade teacher explains to her class that she is an NY Jets fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Jets fans too. Not really knowing what a Jets fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.
There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Jets fan,” she reports.
"Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"
"I'm a Miami Dolphins fan," boasts the little girl.
The teacher asks Susie why she is a Dolphins fan.
"Well, my Dad and Mom are Dolphins fans, so I'm a Dolphins fan too," she responds.
"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"
Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Jets fan."

With David Garrard mentoring Geno Smith how can this possibly go wrong for them?

a Miami Dolphin fan goes in for brain surgery and right before they put him under anesthesia he says "Go Fins".
During a very critical part of the surgery the doctor sneezes and accidentally cuts out half his brain.
So now the poor guy is now left with only half a brain.
When the guy wakes up, he looks at the nurse and yells "J-E-T-S, jets, jets, jets"......

Geno lost 6 of his last 8 largely vs more formidible teams.... sulking and quitting in the green room... hand him a hotdog and some tight effeminate white pants and he'll be taking over right where The Buttfumbler left off.

Woody Johnson just died. Its going to be very hard.

..that was weak, but the best I got right now :up:

No need to get creative. When you have six QB's on the roster and your second stringer might end up being Matt Simms, your whole franchise is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom