How Many Starts For Dolphins Qb Ryan Fitzpatrick In 2019? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Starts For Dolphins Qb Ryan Fitzpatrick In 2019?

How many starts for Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick in 2019?

• 0-4

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • 5-8

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • 9-12

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • 13-16

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usatsi_12832905.jpg

The quarterback battle between veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick and hopeful franchise quarterback Josh Rosen has only endured the first round what figures to be a long, hard fought battle. With organized team activities (OTAs) behind us and Fitzpatrick ahead of Rosen by all accounts, it is now up to Rosen to close the gap.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...rts-for-dolphins-qb-ryan-fitzpatrick-in-2019/

10 games for Fitzpatrick.

Then 10 years for Rosen.

Edit: Just to be clear, I don't actually want Ryan Fitzpatrick to play for the Miami Dolphins.

The fan in me absolutely wants to see Josh Rosen ASAP.

The coach/gm/VP/owner in me says just wait.

Treat him like a young QB, not a savior.

Last edited:
Fitz starts first 4 against a brutal schedule. Miami starts 0-4.

Rosen starts game 5 after bye week. Rosen starts rest of year if healthy or unless he is so horrific Flores has his answer that Rosen isn't the guy moving forward.

Bye week at best unless miami decides prior to that rosen isn’t the guy

Hopefully none, but if I had to guess I'd say he starts the first 4 games, goes 0-4/1-3, and Josh takes over after the bye.

And from there..... fingers crossed that we won't have another QB debate for the next 15 years.

I voted 5 to 8. I believe Fitz will start early with two to three games, then during the season as seems to be our continuing story, we will need him to start 1-2 more games if Rosen needs to deal with something that may keep him out of the games.

My gut says Rosen takes this job and never looks back....I went 0-4.

Very possible Fitz starts early and is replaced early or after the bye week I think.

I said 0-4 because after Rosen takes us to week 15 and AFC East Division winners Fitz comes in off the bench …. wiping the cake crumbs from his beard... and starts the next 0-4 games:woot::woot::woot::ffic::ffic::ffic::cheers::cheers::cheers::pbj::pbj::pbj:

oh $h*! … was that out loud?.... oh well... a man can dream

With Miami's schedule, I wouldn't be surprised if Fitzpatrick opened the season for a few games. I think a lot depends on how the offensive line comes out of preseason. Is the line settled? Is it struggling? Of course, how well Rosen and Fitz play could determine who starts as well. That opening month looks brutal on paper and maybe Miami goes with the more experienced Fitzpatrick early on.

I expect Fitz to play well until he has a 3+ turnover game. That is his mantra and it will give the Fins an excuse to play Rosen whether he's earned it or not.

every coach is going fail if dolphins don't find real good qb. Fitz is better qb today. Fitz aint going save ur job in future either so start Rosen now see what you got. without that good qb. dolphins are back to 6 to 8 win yr. Rosen need experience. start man now. dolphins gave thill17 7 yr. why not gave Rosen 2 yr too see what he can do. Fitz would make good backup like Philly had.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom