How Many Teams Need A Qb Still ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Teams Need A Qb Still ?

so it looks like things are taking shape:

Cardinals- Murray
Redskins- Rosen
Jaguars- Foles
Dolphins-
Giants-
Bengals- Will they roll with Dalton? Gotta think they bring someone else in too.
Broncos- Flacco (I think still in running for Lock with a trade up mid-late 1st)

I really have a hard time believing that the Giants will pass up on Haskins. He seems like a good fit for their team, and would be able to learn behind Eli for a half a season.

For us, I think we are going to have our pick of whoever we want in FA. I think the 3 most likely candidates to start opening day for the Dolphins are Teddy Bridgewater, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor. Teddy is a local kid and the youngest of the group. Both Fitz and Taylor have familiarity with the AFC and our staff should have some good intel on which fits.

I think we will also 100% draft a mid-round QB. Whether it is Thorson, Finley, Jackson, Ta'amu, Stick, Stidham, Fitzgerald we have some solid day 3 options to choose from to be our backup for the next 4 years (this year behind a vet, the next 3 behind Fromm/Tua).

Stidham would be a good choice in R 3-4. Kid has an NFL arm.

And it appears you were right. Kliff has been going around Indy saying the Cards are taking Kyler. Cudos.
Thank you! It's not official, but you deserve high praise for following up. Kudos.

If it makes you feel any better during the coaching search I predicted that Tannehill would be our QB on opening day 2019 … after I said that the news broke that we were tanking … so it's nice to be right about something. :D

Last edited:
If you were Josh Rosen would you even want to stay with the Cardinals? After the new head coach and publicly decided without seeing you in one padded practice say you aren't NFL worthy?

i think they are out on the Tannehills, Bridgewaters and Fitz's, but I don't necessarily think they are 100% out on Rosen and they are definitely not out on drafting a QB.
Maybe out on a first round pick this year

We can remove Jags now
I think we are the only team still looking for a starter ( assuming Thill gets cut) guys like tyrod and bridgewater should be begging us for an opportunity. Tannihill should be going to Ross demanding a pay cut himself. We kind of have some leverage here. But being us I wouldn't doubt we overpay for some scrub like Tyrod

Giants for sure.
Dolphins for sure.
Denver still iffy.
And Cardinals are taking one first over all.

Not sure if Lock makes it to our pick.If he does somehow do we pull the trigger?

I can see a team trading for Tannehill even with that contract.

Stop the nonsense!

:)

....been sayin' for months Thill's contract makes him virtually impossible to trade (even if you factor in

a Tbum class idiot on the other end) because he's not only damaged goods he's premium priced brisket!

Stop the nonsense!

:)

....been sayin' for months Thill's contract makes him virtually impossible to trade (even if you factor in

a Tbum class idiot on the other end) because he's not only damaged goods he's premium priced brisket!
Well with Washington acquiring Keenum … which I completely do not understand, the suitors are dwindling.

Back
Top Bottom