How many teams would you realistically trade places with? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many teams would you realistically trade places with?

phinfann13

Active Roster
Reaction score
There's obviously been lots of talk about us tanking this year. Some fans are happy about it, while some fans are upset about it. When you look over the rest of the league, how many teams would you actually want to be right now? Now, you should take all things into account here and not necessarily how good the team can be this year. We've been an average team for so many years and the league is filled with teams like that. It's nice to finally have a plan, whether it works out is to be seen.

In my opinion, I can count 10-12 teams that I would switch places with today:
Browns
Chargers (maybe)
Chiefs
Cowboys
Eagles
Packers (maybe)
Patriots
Rams
Ravens
Saints
Seahawks
Texans

What do you guys think?

The Eagles because all off-season I kept hearing how great they were going to be (top 5 roster!) and how stupid David Gettleman was for ruining the Giants lmfao.

Can't wait for Thursday night...

I'm not trading places with any team. Although I love my Dolphins and want to see them win, this was a long time coming. Im being patient. Im older now, so it's kind of nerve wracking hoping I don't kick the bucket, before I get one last joyful ride, seeing my team win. For me, the only place I'm pretty sure I'll be trading spaces with is going from my couch to the grave.

Easy I would switch with the Chiefs.

Good coach--Check
Potential best QB in the league for the next 10-15 years--Check
good receiving corps--check
decent defense--check

What are the chances we end up with one of the QB's the NFL has ever seen? Any opportunity to get Patrick Mahomes I am taking it.

Last edited:
Chiefs, Cowboys, Ravens, Texans round out my top 4.

All have young QB's with upside(more than others) and some other key positions filled.

I think Miami has set themselves up to be an enviable team in a few years. However, it would be really hard to pass up on the chance to have Mahomes. Kid had every tool it takes to go down as one of the greatest.

I think Miami has set themselves up to be an enviable team in a few years. However, it would be really hard to pass up on the chance to have Mahomes. Kid had every tool it takes to go down as one of the greatest.

I agree. I think we have the potential to be a very good team for the next 10-15 years. We'll see how it all plays out.

But Andy Reid still can't beat the Patriots.

Easy I would switch with the Chiefs.

Good coach--Check
Potential best QB in the league for the next 10-15 years--Check
good reaching corps--check
decent defense--check

What are the chances we end up with one of the QB's the NFL has ever seen? Any opportunity to get Patrick Mahomes I am taking it.
Mahomes is the no 1 reason to watch football right now. He’s special. I’d switch w them too.

Back
Top Bottom