How many teams would you realistically trade places with? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many teams would you realistically trade places with?

But Andy Reid still can't beat the Patriots.
He will this year. Mahomes is ready to pass up Brady as the QB in the AFC. And if they didn’t call that ticky tak “fingernail in the neutral zone” penalty in the title game last year - a play they picked Brady w :30 left - the Chiefs win the SB. They will win it this year.

He will this year. Mahomes is ready to pass up Brady as the QB in the AFC. And if they didn’t call that ticky tak “fingernail in the neutral zone” penalty in the title game last year - a play they picked Brady w :30 left - the Chiefs win the SB. They will win it this year.
Mahomes isn't the concern it's Reid and his chock jobs against the Pats.

He can have all the records but like Marino he will not win jack with Reid.

Mahomes burst onto the scene. Kids got tools up the wazoo!!! Who knew he'd be this good, when he was playing at Texas Tech.

Just New England. Does anybody remember when sucking to draft Andrew Luck was an automatic solution to sustained success? Me too which is why I’ll take the one sure bet super bowl (odds on favorites) and worry about the future later.

Would love to see it but that defense barely held the Ravens and Bellicheat always dominates them too.
The D doesn’t look great. It looks decent. Ravens - I think - are the 3rd best team in the AFC this year and are well coached - could have a shot too. NFC I have no idea.

The Giants have a very bright future with Jones and Barkley, I guess just about all of the armchair GM's were wrong on them which is totally surprising :lol:

Just like with Tannehill, Jones has ALL the tools to be a great NFL QB, hopefully they don't ruin him like Miami (and Fat Albert/Calais Campbell) did with Tannehill...

Last edited:
Mahomes isn't the concern it's Reid and his chock jobs against the Pats.

He can have all the records but like Marino he will not win jack with Reid.

I always thought a choke job was when you A. Blowing a sizable lead in the 4th or B. Lose to a clearly inferior team

In his tenure with the Chiefs he has never blown a sizable lead to the Pats nor have the Patriots ever been a clearly inferior team.

Easy I would switch with the Chiefs.

Good coach--Check
Potential best QB in the league for the next 10-15 years--Check
good receiving corps--check
decent defense--check

What are the chances we end up with one of the QB's the NFL has ever seen? Any opportunity to get Patrick Mahomes I am taking it.
Yeah, that was essentially my first reaction when pondering the question, although Reed seems to have difficulty winning "big games" when the lights are the brightest. I'm not sure there are many others. I refuse to even consider the Pats, but in any case BB and TB's days are numbered so I don't see that bright of a future there, beyond the next two years.

Yes, Dallas has a nice team, and are always competitive, but they haven't been a "dynasty for a while now.

I guess when all is said, I'll stick with the Dolphins. There is satisfaction in going through hard times and , ultimately, coming out on top. To me it's worth the risk. It is, afterall, only a game. It's not like it's life altering, although there was a time when I would be in a bad mood for days after a tough loss.

The Giants have a very bright future with Jones and Barkley, I guess just about all of the armchair GM's were wrong on them which is totally surprising :lol:

Just like with Tannehill, Jones has ALL the tools to be a great NFL QB, hopefully they don't ruin him like Miami (and Fat Albert/Calais Campbell) did with Tannehill...

How were all the armchair GM's wrong about Jones? If he had a terrible game instead would they be right about him or would you just say it was only 1 game?

Every team is better save for the jets
I don't think that was the premise of the question. I read it to mean taking the future, with all the picks, and cap space taken into account.

Back
Top Bottom