How many teams would you realistically trade places with? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many teams would you realistically trade places with?

I don't think that was the premise of the question. I read it to mean taking the future, with all the picks, and cap space taken into account.

we have no future at this point. I don't trust this GM to draft and I don't trust the coaching staff to develop anything

we have no future at this point. I don't trust this GM to draft and I don't trust the coaching staff to develop anything
Why do you hang around, if you have zero hope, or faith?

Not trying to be a jerk. Sincere question. Are you just waiting until Ross sells the team?

Can we trade this guy for an actual real fan?

How were all the armchair GM's wrong about Jones? If he had a terrible game instead would they be right about him or would you just say it was only 1 game?

How were they not lmao.

NFL fans suck at evaluating talent, maybe y'all should listen to me next time when I say Gettleman got this because he is smarter than you and me in regards to all things football related (obvious to me but not all, he did well in CAR) haha.

And I told y'all Philly would suck, OVERRATED.

How were they not lmao.

NFL fans suck at evaluating talent, maybe y'all should listen to me next time when I say Gettleman got this because he is smarter than me and you in regards to football (obvious to me but not all) haha.

And I told y'all Philly would suck...

You're right I forgot you can properly judge a player and draft class based on 1 single game.

You're right I forgot you can properly judge a player and draft class based on 1 single game.

Well lets see TedSlimmJr had him outside of his top 100 prospects, and J-off-her doll (2 of the most, if not the most knowledgable posters on this site) called Gettleman the worst GM in football.

They could be right, and as you say it's only 1 game, but I'll go with Gettleman, Hofer Tony G and Marcellus Wiley's opinions on this one:

As opposed to the likes of Skip Bayless, Colin Cowturd, and the white guy from first take who are ALL completely flipping opinions (after s****** on Jones/Gettleman) off of this "1 game" now lmao (they don't know s*** about football).

Back
Top Bottom