How Many Times Have You Watched Miami Miracle. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Times Have You Watched Miami Miracle.

I honestly think the defensive call came down to the personnel package they just practice every week.

Do I have to amend my previous answer? This is like crack (i presume), and I cant help myself...

NimbleRepulsiveIndigobunting-max-1mb.gif

They've just been so use to everything working out for them. Or the refs making sure it works out for them. Very arrogant franchise and it rubbed off on their fans.

That’s great and all but Tannehill doesn’t have near the arm strength of Farve and even Farve was short of the goal line. Either way no point having him on the field. Glad he was though any other defensive back probably pushes him out or makes him cut back which would of slowed him down.

Tannehill has a stronger arm than people think... remember that Hail Mary pass to Mike Wallace (he dropped it) a few years back against Carolina... not saying he can make it to the end zone from the 20 on Sunday, but he has a strong arm

You've actually made a stronger case against putting Gronk out there.

If our WR catches it off the deflection why would you want a lumbering TE to be your last line of defense?

5 weeks ago Ryan Tannehill could barely lift his arm. He wasn't reaching the end zone on a throw. It was a bad decision by BB.

Even if he could put it 80 yards in the air, is Gronk the best guy to be back there anyway?

I will never understand why outliers are so popular. Every time an argument is made there are always people scrambling for the one counter example, as if that is supposed to diffuse the argument. Meanwhile all it does is support the focus on the vast majority among the sample.

If you have to go back nearly 30 years and to a college football game, that might be a bit of a hint that Belichick shouldn't care and the likelihood of that scenario playing a role is next to nothing.

NFL defenses do a splendid job of preventing a touchdown on almost every play. And that was all that was at issue here. Don't allow this one play to enter the end zone. But instead of relying on normalcy the Patriots somehow talked themselves into a passive retreating tight end defense.

Probably because typical human brains are wired to:

A) find patterns
B) find things that break patterns

Obviously, people who are atypical (on the spectrum, etc.) may not always be wired the same way, but a lot of times that's why they're not typical.

Back
Top Bottom