How many wins do you think the Dolphins will pick up this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins do you think the Dolphins will pick up this year?

How many wins will the Dolphins have this year?

• Less than 7...which I highly doubt!

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 7 18.4%

Votes: 17 44.7%

Votes: 9 23.7%

• 16 UNDEFEATED!!!

• Total voters
they really like vince wilfork, so i hear the f.o. will throw the season away to get a top 3 pick next year..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
they really like vince wilfork, so i hear the f.o. will throw the season away to get a top 3 pick next year..
Do you always have to be a smartass? :confused:

I think we'll lose the first 12 games and then win the last 4 in december so that everyone can be happy so that everyone can be happy.

Originally posted by Boone
Do you always have to be a smartass? :confused:

how am i being a smartass, i was just joking and i voted for 12, SMARTASS.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

how am i being a smartass, i was just joking and i voted for 12, SMARTASS.. :rolleyes:
:grump:

Boone, why does the robot in your avatar have teeth? Looks like he brushes them twice a day too... Just curious.

If they can stay healthy I know they can win 11 or 12 games. They just have to find a way to hold it together in Dec.

We averaged winning just about 11 games a year the past few years (last year was a fluke)..

Sooooooooo, if we could win 11 games (without Ricky) and a good defense I don't see us having a problem atleast winning 12 with Ricky and an upgraded D..

It shouldn't be out of reach by far..

Back
Top Bottom