Votes: 64 56.6%
  • 6 - 8

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • 8 - 10

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 7 6.2%

• Total voters
With this new coaching staff plus no role players on the entire roster this is a 1 game win season.

4 wins could get us the 2nd pick in the draft or the 6th. 3 wins got Zona the top pick this year but that's not the norm. Most teams that get the top pick normally win 2 or less games.

I voted 6 to 8, because at the Dolphins we always mess things up. In soccer when a new manager is appointed the team usually gets "new manager bounce" and in the short term results pick up. I think we've seen similar happen with recent head coach appointment here, I can't see Flores bucking that trend and going 1 to 3 wins, but you live in hope I guess.

If we've already gotten our future QB then 6 to 8 wins wouldn't be a catastrophe but if we are doing this the right way we've got to be picking in the top 5 in 2020.

If we had Jarvis I would say 3 - Fitz would feed him

W/o Jarvis and his steely determination I say 0-1 wins

You absolutely need to see what the team does in the rest of the off-season.

If the Dolphins draft immediate impact players at positions of need, make a trade or two, and perhaps pick up a key player who gets cut or becomes available, then things could look a lot different in August as far as the team's prospects.

Right now it does look to me like they are aiming to win 3-4 games, but again, that could change with a couple of big moves.

After much in-depth analysis using an extremely complex algorithm I created, I'm confident in my prediction.... :bang:

I think you're a trend setter!

Brilliant! NFL teams are hereby allowed to "win" quarters!

Sort of like heat racing. But not.

If God still hates Stephen Ross, then we'll win exactly enough to land the third best QB... 5 wins

4 looks like the sweet spot to me, and it could go over/under depending on Fitzpatrick's health or if the Dolphins draft a 1st round QB this year.

Back
Top Bottom