Votes: 64 56.6%
  • 6 - 8

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • 8 - 10

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 7 6.2%

• Total voters
Definitely too early to make any sort of informed guess. We don't know what they're going to do in the draft, and this team will probably need some training camp to get any sort of handle on how we're being built and our timetable for success.

But based on almost no information, I went with 3-6 wins. I'd say 0-4 wins = tanking. I'd say 5+ wins = failed tanking. 8 wins = typical rebuilding. 10+ wins = instant turnaround with a skeptical eye towards continued success a la Sparano and Gase who each had one good season.

I can't really consider anything a failure unless its in the 5-9 wins spread, because that assures we miss on our 2020 QB or need to mortgage the future draft picks to get him.

This all being said, it is highly likely that my projection changes after the draft and through the pre-season as I get a better handle on how much we invested in potential vs. production.

Would not be the least bit surprised if they do better this season than last season.

They have players on both sides of the ball.

The coaching was horrible last year. RT was like an albatross and Gase was like the ancient mariner.

(If the ancient mariner had his head up his arse.) :p

Back
Top Bottom