How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many wins would Rosen need to prove he’s elite?

That pick was on Grant. The entire team had checked out by the time Rosen came in. You're a genius.
I'm curious as to who you're going to blame after Dallas on Sunday. Maybe you run out of players before you get to Rosen.

Didn't win in college. Didn't win in Arizona. Won't win here.

Possible franchise QB, bros.

lol...so far team Rosen has produced 11 TD (pass + run) and 21 turnovers (int + lost fumbles)

A little like seeing a train wreck that's gone off the rails and thinking I've got a good feeling about that train.
If you want to keep the train on the rails the best way is to fix the rails.

I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. Based on what Rosen has actually shown so far, I think he's likely to only get two or, at most, three super bowl wins in his career.

LOL... sign me up!

It's not Americans, awesome guy. It's millennials.

Well... I think y`all are splittin' hairs there. I mean... Millennials are the dominant generation now. But hey, one snarky comment doesn't require too much in-depth analysis.

Well... I think y`all are splittin' hairs there. I mean... Millennials are the dominant generation now. But hey, one snarky comment doesn't require too much in-depth analysis.
Was it my "snarky comment," or the post to which I replied? That's rhetorical. I know you're referring to mine, which leads me to believe you're a millennial.

I wonder if Rosen is at all motivated by the fact that he’s currently the starting QB for the team with THE most assets and cap space of any team in the NFL.

Supporting talent aside, Josh should be the most motivated person on the field Sunday.

I wonder if Rosen is at all motivated by the fact that he’s currently the starting QB for the team with THE most assets and cap space of any team in the NFL.

Supporting talent aside, Josh should be the most motivated person on the field Sunday.
Honestly, after the being unceremoniously dumped by AZ, if he didn't have a two ton chip on his shoulder, I would have to wonder about his "ticker", regardless of the situation here.

How sweet would it be from his perspective, if he went on to a very sucessful carreer, while AZ continues to flounder?

Kyler Murray today 30/43 for 173 yards (4 YPA!), 2 td's, 2 INT's. I have to point it out in this thread since people are really acting like this kid is lighting up the world as a rookie while Rosen failed to.

Trust that at the end of the season barring injury you aren't going to enjoy comparing Kyler's rookie season to Rosen's

In the past it's been very easy for me to cast an immediate vote on Pennington, Henne, Tannehill, etc. Because we knew what kind of team was around them.

My evaluation of Rosen is about the same as it was for Cleo Lemon and John Beck, because he has about the same level of talent surrounding him, and I'll tell you what, by that measure he's doing just about everything right so far. I'm not willing to anoint him as the second coming of Marino quite yet, but based on what I've seen of him so far, and knowing he came from just as shitty of a situation in AZ, if we had to ride with him as our starting QB next season I'd be fine with it regardless of what the win-loss record at the end of this season shows.

Back
Top Bottom