HOw more exciting did week 1 just get? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HOw more exciting did week 1 just get?

heat_fan

#1 Biggest Dol-Fan in Toronto
Reaction score
Two of te greatest rivals facing off, Favre debuting for the Jets at Miami and Pennington now gets an immediate chance to get bittersweet revenge against his former team.

Ronnie and Ricky are going to kick some serious A$$ in this one.. The Jets will be dead tired by halftime in the heat and humidity of early September trying to chase down those two... They will be looking for their flight home at the half......... The Jets are going to be POUNDED on this day. POUNDED INTO THE GREEN TURF !

Look for a similar outcome to our home opener against Denver under Saban when no one gave us a chance, and we totally destroyed them.. I think the dolphins will have a losing season overall, but we will kick some Jets butt in week 1..... I will put money on it....

Ronnie and Ricky are going to kick some serious A$$ in this one.. The Jets will be dead tired by halftime in the heat and humidity of early September trying to chase down those two... They will be looking for their flight home at the half......... The Jets are going to be POUNDED on this day. POUNDED INTO THE GREEN TURF !

Look for a similar outcome for our home opener when we destroyed Denver under Saban when no one gave us a chance..
I agree, i dont think it really matter what is happening at QB at that point because R&R will take care of the JETS and the heat and humidity should handle the rest.

Yea if we can keep our D off the field we should do fine and win this one! Gotta put pressure on Brett if not its gonna be a longggg day.

Meh, honestly the drama doesn't do much for me. I would be more excited if one of our young QB's helped us finally beat my most hated divisional rival.

Back
Top Bottom