How much does our division affect our coaching search? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much does our division affect our coaching search?

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling these candidates look at the top of the division, they see Brady and Belichick and then everyone pauses and thinks this is not a good situation for them? I have doubts they're looking at our team as a whole as being a bad situation, we have a very good defense, we have two good receivers on offense but our offense does need to be revamped at some areas. We have great facilities. We're not in ****ing Buffalo, we're in Miami. So really, other than fixing up the offense and some parts of our defense, which may take 2 drafts and a few free agents, what's so bad about the "situation" in Miami? Or is it that they are too afraid to go up against Belichick and Brady and don't think they can win till they're gone? If that's the case then well, I guess Harbaugh isn't the right fit for us. I don't want a coach that is afraid to dethrone the competition.<br />
<br />
Anyways, I'm mostly going by the report by Tim Kawakami. Maybe that report is BS but if it isn't, then yeah, my point stands.<br />

I want a coach who wants to come to the AFC East specifically to beat the **** out of the Pats, Jets, and Bills. If you're looking at this division and are intimidated by the clowns in it, leave your already small nuts at the door and get lost.

I want a real coach to man this team.

Back
Top Bottom