How Much Time Should Flores Get To Turn This Team Around? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Much Time Should Flores Get To Turn This Team Around?

I think he's going to get at least three and a half years unless something goes spectacularly wrong in a way we haven't seen yet, so I'm going to say three years. Steve Ross going to do business the way he knows how to do business. Which is to keep his finger on the trigger and then wait until it's just a bit past the time you actually want to pull it.

Year one will probably be a disaster and plenty of fans will be calling for him to be fired.
That's what we all know.
Few have patience anymore and many want to be so right that Grier chose the wrong head coach that they will nitpick every decision he makes, good or bad.

Its gonna take a few years to rebuild this thing in his image. End of year three and start of year four is when his plans should start to bear fruit and take over the division.

He gets 3 years to show an upward trajectory that seems sustainable...

He would do well to start that trajectory as low as possible by putting Ostweiler out there this year...creating an identity...drafting the big boys accordingly.

Ya know, funny thing is (as in could be), if we hit the jack pot '19 draft @OL

and 1 high impact DT + LB terrorist we could actually wind up playing some

damn power football right away and maybe even beat some a$$es we're not

expected to beat!

I could see it now -- a bunch of peeps on here ranting "we're playing too well!"

and blowing up our top 5 '20 R1!

:)

Well the real question is how long will this board give him? I say week one...of the preseason. Then people will call for his firing.

any coach talking about completed rebuild is fool. you are going get fired. Ross don't know what he want. in team

At Finheaven he won't be given a game. I predict that after his first loss, there will be a stack of posters calling it a disaster and Mr Ross to immediately fire him.

Back
Top Bottom