----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans?

I hope we both win too... It will be the biggest AFC east game the I can remember in some time. And to have the Phins apart ofit makes it even better! It's going to be CRAZY!

GO Phins!

No matter how heated it gets, can we make sure we don't call anybody a ***? I was over there and called a *** at least 10 times and while I'm not gay, that's extreme bigotry that has no place anywhere.

*** = 3 letter word for homosexual

Aww, couldn't handle the big mean Jets fans? It's ok, put on your aqua & orange dress and have a good cry over it.

Those of us in Miami have to deal with transplanted NY'ers. Go back up north, please.

i'm betting alot...and i'm sure some of our guys will be going on to their boards and talking mad **** too...but if both teams win their games this upcoming weekend,we'll see alot of Jets fans in here...no doubt in my mind about that...
They already do...until we remind em they are Dolphin fans...They'll even bash fellow Dolphin fans...

Who loves it that Brett Favre already started his "this might be my last 2, 3, or 4 games" speech to the New York press today?? Like clockwork, priceless!!!
Do u really believe a word he says about next season?

I agree, but do you really think that doesn't affect the team around him?? It did in Green Bay in my opinion, with the exception of last year.
Second season would a bonus...And you only plan your vacation on bonus. Vacation starts in 7 more wks.

Second season would a bonus...And you only plan your vacation on bonus. Vacation starts in 7 more wks.

Come on man, don't tell me that his timing doesn't SUCK for you guys! I don't care if he was asked by reporters, you just say, "I'm not thinking about that right now, I'll wait till season's over to talk about it". I know it's expected every year now for this to happen to this drama queen, but he has some BIG ONES to do this in the middle of his team fighting for a divisional playoff spot!!

Looks to me like the road for Favre ends here. Doesn't look like he can handle the 17 week season anymore.

I hope the Jets and the Dolphins win next week. That way Patriots would be ELIMINATED from the playoffs. How sweet doest that sound everybody. Unless MIA and NYJ tie of course, but that isn't going to happen. I think Henning is planning something to blow the hell out of them...
the patriots wouldnt be eliminated from the playoffs if we and the jets win this week. they would be eliminated from the division race, but if they win the next 2 and balt loses to dallas this weekend, then they r in. they can also lose to jax but im not even gonna mention that bc balt isnt losing to jax.

The Jet fans are already here!

I am so hoping that both the Jets and the Fins win this week.

Week 17 could be a perfect excuse to renew a great rivalry. The final game could become talked about for years.

At any rate the Jets own the Fins.
The Jets don't even own their own stadium.

Come on man, don't tell me that his timing doesn't SUCK for you guys! I don't care if he was asked by reporters, you just say, "I'm not thinking about that right now, I'll wait till season's over to talk about it". I know it's expected every year now for this to happen to this drama queen, but he has some BIG ONES to do this in the middle of his team fighting for a divisional playoff spot!!

Yes, very bad timing indeed by Favre.

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom