----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

----- How much trash-talk will happen next week by Jets fans?

Next week? Have you been on the board the last few days? It's insane with all the thick, stubborn, annoying NY accents in here!

I'll just say this to Jets fans:

Your team doesn't frighten us you New York pigdogs! Go and boil your bottoms under a silly person, I blow my nose at you and your Brett Favre and the rest of the Jets players! Now, I don't want to talk to you anymore you empty headed, animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

the patriots wouldnt be eliminated from the playoffs if we and the jets win this week. they would be eliminated from the division race, but if they win the next 2 and balt loses to dallas this weekend, then they r in. they can also lose to jax but im not even gonna mention that bc balt isnt losing to jax.

they wouldn't even be eliminated from the division race...us and the jets could still tie which means there still mathematically in

Back
Top Bottom