how much would it cost to own an NFL team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how much would it cost to own an NFL team?

just a side note....Wayne isn't doing all the renovations so much for the team....as for his pocketbook. he wants condo's with a view....a riverwalk type entertainment area....wants conventions, trade fairs etc. to come there....basically competing with teh convention center for alot of business and stirring up new business. he plans on the renovations to have a positive impact for the football team as well as to make use of the stadium and grounds year round in order to bring in more cash....and lots of it.

jbond said:
just a side note....Wayne isn't doing all the renovations so much for the team....as for his pocketbook. he wants condo's with a view....a riverwalk type entertainment area....wants conventions, trade fairs etc. to come there....basically competing with teh convention center for alot of business and stirring up new business. he plans on the renovations to have a positive impact for the football team as well as to make use of the stadium and grounds year round in order to bring in more cash....and lots of it.

Good business move in my opinion.

Nublar7 said:
Lucky for us, Wayne is here for at least the next 5 years. We may rag on him some, but the fact is I would be very upset to see him go. Not many Owners spend the money like he does to try and get the best for the team.

I have no problem with him, I work for the country club he used to own, and I met him once. Very nice guy. Hey, I hope he makes tons of money with the moves he makes, b/c the more he makes the more willing he is to put some back into the team.

SkapePhin said:
About 50 Bucks at Target.

B0002MNXU002LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

Pretty much the only way you will ever own an NFL team kid.. Reality hits you hard when you hit 20.. :lol:

Way to dash the kid's dreams Skape! Did you also let him in on the fact that Santa Claus isn't real too? :eek: Oops... :foundout:

We could all put our money together and save really really hard and in 50 years we may all just be able to....buy a season ticket. :(

But I tell you what -- with all the money I've been saving by switching to Geico, I'll be there in no time!

HysterikiLL said:
But I tell you what -- with all the money I've been saving by switching to Geico, I'll be there in no time!

Geico owns!!! Lets get a Finheaven donation charity to help us buy the fins!!! I will donate all my earning if we can get enough members!!:lol:

FinzManiac said:
Way to dash the kid's dreams Skape! Did you also let him in on the fact that Santa Claus isn't real too? :eek: Oops... :foundout:
did you say Santa Claus isn't real, Lies it's all Lies:cry:

I fantasize that Donald Trump will buy the Jets so he can bankrupt them like he has everything he touches. :)

Lets see..... you get real lucky and land a $200,000/ year job right out of high school. After taxes, living expenses, etc., you are left with around $120,000/year (if you pinch pennies). You dont buy anything other than necessities while you are saving to buy an NFL team.
In a little over 5000 years you would have enough to buy the Vikings(at today's price).

FinzManiac said:
:roflmao: Good job you didn't mention the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Spiderman!!

Back
Top Bottom