How much would you give up to get these players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How much would you give up to get these players

Who would that be for us?

Another question, how many times have we had the position to trade up for an elite prospect, hmm I cant seem to remember but somewhere we have to take a chance and make hard choices and I think this draft will be a good time to make those choices. I´ve been a Dolfins fan since I can remember, It seems we take a pretty conservative approach to to the draft every year, and we seem to get little rewards when it is all said and done.
This draft is loaded with talent on the offensive side but there are few super prospects, but one guy who I think is a super prospect is C. Johnson but if we stay put he would be long gone. If I where GM I would take the chance and grab him, we could still go the conservative route next year.

Yea, because everything the experts say are sure things end up being "sure things" :rolleyes2 . Dbrick is much more poised to be a stud LT in the NFL than Joe Thomas . . . . and Robert Gallery was supposed to be this elite LT comming out and he is even struggling at Guard from what I hear. Point is, u don't trade away your draft for anybody, especially an OLinemen, I'm sorry.

Staley as a converted TE . . . more than toughness . . . has the foot speed desired in a LT. I am by no means saying he is a better LT prospect than Joe Thomas, because I dont think he is (he could end up being a better NFL player tho) . . . but u can grab Joe Staley w/o giving up more picks . . . Thomas would take atleast another second and most likely more.

Good point!

Yea, because everything the experts say are sure things end up being "sure things" :rolleyes2 . Dbrick is much more poised to be a stud LT in the NFL than Joe Thomas . . . . and Robert Gallery was supposed to be this elite LT comming out and he is even struggling at Guard from what I hear. Point is, u don't trade away your draft for anybody, especially an OLinemen, I'm sorry.

Staley as a converted TE . . . more than toughness . . . has the foot speed desired in a LT. I am by no means saying he is a better LT prospect than Joe Thomas, because I dont think he is (he could end up being a better NFL player tho) . . . but u can grab Joe Staley w/o giving up more picks . . . Thomas would take atleast another second and most likely more.

Staley is sure climbing at the moment do you think he would be a good pick at the 9th spot?

Back
Top Bottom