How Patient Or Impatient Are You With The Re-build? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Patient Or Impatient Are You With The Re-build?

Pretty much a 9 or a 10.

It's not like I've gotten used to winning or anything like that. The people bvtching about tanking I guess would rather do the see the same thing every year with this team. Try their hardest to win that year and go 7-9. I'm so over that. Tank for 2 straight years, idgaf. Get a real franchise QB and build the lines up some and we can then have a team that can compete every year

For some reason this rebuild feels different. I feel like there's a coherent plan in place and i feel the coach and GM are on the same page. The coach is showing humility in getting seasoned coaches and gm's to help guide him. They are obviously building draft flexibility for 2020 and i agree with their approach. They don't seem desperate like past groups. They seem to have direction and are all on the same page. This was the best FA period i can remember and it's because we did nothing. It's refreshing to not look desperate.

Its been so many years since we had a winning team. I remember seeing the late 90's and early 00's(very early) how normal it was to expect a playoff berth.

from 1 to 10 (1 being very impatient and 10 being extremely patient, how are you with the re-build? Hell froze over when you now have the Browns being championship contenders and Dolphins being laughing stock of the NFL.

I’m glad to see them approaching this from a build through the draft philosophy... my major beef since Marino is this teams reluctance to draft QB’s...which makes no sense to me...as this team reached its highest points with 2 first round pick hall of fame QB’s.

If they prioritize getting the QB I will be patient.

I expect to have a young QB starting in 2020 with a young team around him to grow with!

10 It's been way too long since we have been relevant. I've spent the last 20 + years knowing that we weren't really going to contend. 2 or 3 more years isn't that big of a deal in the long run.

I’m very impatient ! We’ve been so mismanaged the past few years I feel like a Cleveland Browns fan.
Well, I'd say fairly patient as long as there is improvement in key areas. This year, I want to see a more physical, smarter Miami team. If that happens year one, then at least I can see the plan is working. I also want to see what multiple looks like in practice and not just words. And I want to see a team that plays hard and is prepared each week.

The Dolphins have needed to build the foundation for a long time. Many fans recognized this, but the front office finally admitted that as well.

Improvements in incremental steps!

I'm as cool as a cucumber relaxed. This is a low expectation season so why not enjoy it?

I'm gonna watch more college ball and typically watch none, especially when the top QB's are playing.

I have been waiting since Shula was run off. That's 20 years etc. The best we have had to show for it was the Dave Wanstant era who went all in on Ricky Williams. So all this yacking about tanking for some unproven college QB to save our organization I find amusing.

It's about the right coach and GM first then let them get the QB. Loosing because the Dolphins heiracry is unable to solve the puzzle of building a team is backward.

Not even sure I'm gonna watch the Fins this year. Wasn't happy with Wake leaving or Fitzpatrick coming in, but maybe if there are some gems in the draft I could wrap my head around at least watching some of them.

But honestly, who wants to watch and wish for their team to lose. I would rather just not watch and come back next year when the dominos may fall in a row.

Not even sure I'm gonna watch the Fins this year. Wasn't happy with Wake leaving or Fitzpatrick coming in, but maybe if there are some gems in the draft I could wrap my head around at least watching some of them.

But honestly, who wants to watch and wish for their team to lose. I would rather just not watch and come back next year when the dominos may fall in a row.

That's pretty much dead on especially if they don't get this right. Ross and the organization will look like a fool.

After 20 years of suck I'm somewhere between Mr Miyagi and Yoda on the patience scale but that will flip real quick if they dont knock this next draft out of the park.

This draft needs to be solid, real solid or my spirits will fall considerably. It won’t be my patience but certainly my hope.

But we won’t know until the picks see the field. This will not matter to the forum as many are going to lose their minds before the picks even play.

Back
Top Bottom