How Patient Or Impatient Are You With The Re-build? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Patient Or Impatient Are You With The Re-build?

I’m very impatient ! We’ve been so mismanaged the past few years I feel like a Cleveland Browns fan.

Miami is nowhere near where Cleveland was. I’ve said it a thousand times but the Browns went 4-44 in the three seasons before last. Miami has never been that horrid.

I’m a 2-3. I’ll never quit in the Dolphins bc if I did I guarantee they’d win the next season bc FML. But I’ve had it with the lack of success. My interest is waning quickly.

This draft needs to be solid, real solid or my spirits will fall considerably. It won’t be my patience but certainly my hope.

But we won’t know until the picks see the field. This will not matter to the forum as many are going to lose their minds before the picks even play.

I watch enough college football to have an informed opinion before they ever see the field. I typically lose my **** after every draft if that gives you a good idea of my hit percentage.

I"ve seen enough craptastic football to recognize the sight and smell. I have also seen good teams overpower by sheer lack of talent but they don't beat themselves.

If the product on the field is a good team just lack of talent I can wait. If the product on the field is a bad team filled with grade school mistakes then I watch paint dry.

Back
Top Bottom