How sad is ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sad is ESPN

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
That the Sun-Sentinel and PFT scooped them on a move made by their own employee!:rofl3: :lol:

CBS got them with Bill Parcells a few years back. Sun-Sentinel did it today with Mueller.

ESPN is sad. Just sad!

and the reason for this was ? because they absolutely hate the dolphins and they are probally to busy kissing the *** of the detroit pistons . you all know that espn is about as worthless as a pimp with no money or worthless as a used condom.

mercury that is stupid...just b/c you guys dont agree with what espn may do and how they operate doesnt mean they HATE the dolphins...give me a break...theres no conspiracy going on

whats wrong is that they are gonna lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The Sun-Sentinel has Keven Lerner, he is always scooping the other writers.
Last week he had the Spielman firing first as well.

BTW, the Pistons will lose, they were out partying on South Beach

If you hate ESPN then watch Fox Sports or that spanish soccer channel. I don't see the point in hating ESPN, especially when I get to see classic boxing matches on ESPN classic. The Dempsey fights are brutal.

Most of the hate directed at ESPN is a product of shooting the messenger. Miami has sucked, and ESPN has told us so... Do you hate the special olympics because there are a bunch of ******* performing? Get your information somewhere else (I'm sure you do anyways)

(why is that word blocked?)

Mod: Because some people find it extremely offensive.

Mule would have been off on a bad foot with Saban if he broke it before the front office had the opportunity to do so.

byroan said:
You can't use it anymore? :confused:

:rofl3:

You are wrong, my friend, very wrong. I have ridden on the school bus and have witnessed a condom being used by at least 3 guys. Not at the same time either, although they would've tried, and the cheerleaders would've let them try. That is probably detail enough for most of you. Those were dark times.

TeeMoney said:
You are wrong, my friend, very wrong. I have ridden on the school bus and have witnessed a condom being used by at least 3 guys. Not at the same time either, although they would've tried, and the cheerleaders would've let them try. That is probably detail enough for most of you. Those were dark times.

Your speaking license has been revoked. Dont speak.:wall:

MemphisTennKing said:
Your speaking license has been revoked. Dont speak.:wall:
:confused:

Were you one of them?

Back
Top Bottom