How sure are we all that Ross will actually Pull the Trigger on Sparano next year!?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How sure are we all that Ross will actually Pull the Trigger on Sparano next year!?!?

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ross has proven to be such dufas I do worry that he may not be able to find a new coach for this team? What would that mean for the future.

Why exactly is he a doofus? I think some are a little harsh on Ross for some minor events like the Orange carpet and Gator day. Sure he failed to land Harbaugh(who never wanted to leave California), but what about Ross' hunch that Harbaugh was a good coach(look at the 49ers)? How about Ross continuing to help buy up remaining tickets so games are never blacked out for the local fans at home? I think it is unfair to keep ripping on Ross and questioning his intelligence.

To answer the question, I think it is 90% right now that Sparano will not be back. That 10% is if the Dolphins rebound and finish 8-8 or 9-7.

If he has any interest in making money, Sparano is toast.

6 or 7 more wins will make it difficult. It'll probably make Ross a little silly like a good Havana Cigar.

Doofus..

Someone who flies across the country to court a coach before having the decency to fire your own coach.
Gives an extension to said coach while being ready to fire him at seasons end.
Honoring a college team when their opposing quarterback (and hero) comes to play you just to sell tickets.

I have no doubt that Mr. Ross wants this team to succeed, and is willing to pay the big bucks to bring in talent. But that does not excuse helping to aid in the ongoing joke that are the present Miami Dolphins.

Because Sparano has had 4 years to show what he could do and he failed miserably.

Exactly. He almost assuredly will leave here after 4 years with a losing record. He and Ireland had their chance, and they blew it BIGTIME. Its time for new blood, and a new chance, and a reuild that should have been underway after last season, but because Ross IS a doofus, has been delayed.

Sparano has been done since the days when Ross went to California in his private jet to talk to Harbaugh about a contract with the Dolphins.

If we are not in a position to get a top 5 draft pick Tony will be a Dolphin next year. Remember the draft is about 23 weeks away.

Back
Top Bottom