How Surprised Are You At Early Dolphins Success in 2020? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Surprised Are You At Early Dolphins Success in 2020?

I am surprised but I hope they don’t sit on their laurels like Gase’s first year. There still needs to be an upgrade of talent, and with all the picks, need impact players. Noah Ig is a bust and we cannot have that if we have a top 5 pick. In addition, depending on how far they go, Mia could make a huge splash for an over-the-top player. I am not in favor of that, but teams do that if they are close.

He's not a bust yet

I am surprised but I hope they don’t sit on their laurels like Gase’s first year. There still needs to be an upgrade of talent, and with all the picks, need impact players. Noah Ig is a bust and we cannot have that if we have a top 5 pick. In addition, depending on how far they go, Mia could make a huge splash for an over-the-top player. I am not in favor of that, but teams do that if they are close.
You're labelling him a bust, already? That is laughable.

He's not a bust yet
Saying he is a bust at this point is just ridiculous. He may end up that way, but 9 games in? At 20 yrs old? After recently converted from an entirely different position?

Seems like a knee jerk reaction. Just look at X as an example. He really wasn't very good for the better part of 2 seasons after we drafted him, but after getting some experience, and learning good technique, he is now a top level corner.

I did and I posted so.

I predicted a 9-7 or 10-6 year with a weak 1st 1/2 and a strong and competitive second 1/2. I also stated we would be a team that no one would want to play against by the end of the season. I guess I under estimated the Dolphins performance this year, but not by much.

I also asked that posters not set me up to "pat myself on the back" because of my "keen insight" LOL.
I'm beginning to get muscle cramps in a lot of unused muscles above and below my belt from typing responses bringing this up, from patting myself, by jumping up and down too much from having too much
joy from these wins and competitive games. LOL.

I won't even mention my Super Bowl prediction this year, but that's more memory related then I care to publicly!

you never lost faith Ray even in the dark years you were 100% still supporting the team. Great fan!

Back
Top Bottom