How to Beat buffalo!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to Beat buffalo!!!

Buffalo is built to play with a lead. Jump out ahead of them and the game gets easier. Tyrod has really shown about all the plays he is good for so the D should be ready for him. No need to go into any crazy breakdown.
kind of agree but they scored a boat load of points in the 4th last week. Their skill players at receiver and RB are lightning fast. Jury is still out on Tierod but this isn't the same Bills team as the last few years. Also, I don't see us getting off to a big lead anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Rushing D looked better last week. I think we can contain Buffalo's running game, but it will expose us to big plays in the passing game.

The big question is, are we willing to put Jonas Gray in the game and let him pound the rock? Because I think we could see surprisingly good results if we come out and do that.
this. Smash them in the mouth. That's how to beat them or anyone for that matter.

Rushing D looked better last week. I think we can contain Buffalo's running game, but it will expose us to big plays in the passing game.

The big question is, are we willing to put Jonas Gray in the game and let him pound the rock? Because I think we could see surprisingly good results if we come out and do that.

i agree we can stop the rushing game of the Bills... its basically applying the pressure and containment of Taylor thats important. Get to him quick so he has make quick reads and to release the ball early, dont let him scramble and escape. Thats how we can stop and chance of him making big plays.

That's exactly what I would do. Run right at the heart of that defense. When they bring up the safety for run support hit them with something unexpected like Parker and Stills on some long balls after play action.
Completely un Lazor like and exactly what might win the game.

this. Smash them in the mouth. That's how to beat them or anyone for that matter.

line up and punch them in the mouth early and often.... be the aggressor up front with the OLine. pound it out within the tackles!!!

line up and punch them in the mouth early and often.... be the aggressor up front with the OLine. pound it out within the tackles!!!
if we do this - win or lose - I will have more respect for the coaches and get off this "bash the coaches at every turn"depression I'm in right now.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

That's exactly what I would do. Run right at the heart of that defense. When they bring up the safety for run support hit them with something unexpected like Parker and Stills on some long balls after play action.
Completely un Lazor like and exactly what might win the game.
yep. Agree. Lazor is allergic to smash mouth ball.

if we do this - win or lose - I will have more respect for the coaches and get off this "bash the coaches at every turn"depression I'm in right now.

As bitterly critical as I have been of the staff, they still have a lot of opportunities to win back fans like me. Just gotta stop proving the definition of insanity, even for a week.

Woah! a lot of doom and gloom in this thread. Look was a Bills fan I don't think it is so clear that Miami won't handle this game comfortably. Could they lose - absolutely, but they can win too. The Billicheat plan was laid down for how to defend against the Tyrod Taylor offense - Until TT shows he can make good reads the offense is containable, and the running game is invisible - the Fins D is better than the Colts (no line) and at least as good as the *riots. On offense - to beat the Bills D run flat/slants until the Bills figure that out because RT can execute those and the Bills didn't stop that once last week. These two teams are still unknowns at this point.

Last week when we "tried" to put pressure on Borttles our dline went to far up and couldn't contain him and he's not a top running QB. What's gonna happen with Taylor who really can run?

On the flip side our starting guards rank 56 and 59 out of 62 so how do we run the football? And the bills's Dline is way better than what we have faced so far. This is not looking good guys

Ozzy rules

Last year we had just come off a devastating last minute loss to Detroit and our offensive line was in shamble due to injuries. We could not run against Detroit. Then we faced Buffalo at home and dominated them 22-9. We out rushed them 125 to 54. Don't see why history can't repeat itself.

Simple.

You just aim here:

buffalotarget1-1.gif

My Dolphins fan coworker asked me if the Dolphins had a chance...I said that the Bills are going to sacrifice Tannehill at the 50 yard line and drink his blood. Yep.

ill be surprised if we get over 50 yards rushing, our only chance is the passing game. we gotta dink and donik like the pats did last week, i think they only rushed 15 times!

Stuff the run and feast on Taylor. Although our dline looks weak but maybe they show up for a division rival. Buffalo has a weak secondary. Pats exploited this already for 450 yards. Just protect Tannehill and he will do work

Buffalo is built to play with a lead. Jump out ahead of them and the game gets easier. Tyrod has really shown about all the plays he is good for so the D should be ready for him. No need to go into any crazy breakdown.
How do you know Buffalo is built to play with a lead? We've only played 2 games.........we dont know what we are right now.

Stuff the run and feast on Taylor. Although our dline looks weak but maybe they show up for a division rival. Buffalo has a weak secondary. Pats exploited this already for 450 yards. Just protect Tannehill and he will do work
Yes our secondary is weak because Tom Brady exploited it. I guess the Seahawks had a weak secondary last year because Brady torched them for 328 yards and 4 tds

Back
Top Bottom