How to Beat buffalo!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to Beat buffalo!!!

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Last week, we saw how New England was able to come back and win the game.. So how do we beat Buffalo

On Offense

1. We need a QB - Check
2. We need a running game - Not check
3. We need a TE to keep their defense honest - Cameron injured - Not check
4. We need WR to win one-on-one battles - Check

5. We need the O-line to protect Tannehill - Not check
6. We need better playcalling to exploit weaknesses - Not check
7. We need to play Devante Parker - Not Check

On Defense:

1. We need talent on the Defensive Line - Check

2. We need a scheme to stop the run and keep SUH happy - Not Check
3. We need a MLB - Not check
4, We need 3 out of 3 LB's to play well (only Jenkins an Misi are showing up) - Not check
5. We need Walt Akens to step up - Not check
6. We need Reshad Jones to play like Reshad Jones - Check

7. We need Kevin Coyle to understand what the opposing offense is trying to do - Not check
8. We need Kevin Coyle to play Cameron Wake - Not check
9. We need Grimes to play like Grimes - Check

10. We need Kevin Coyle on the sideline, not upstairs in the booth - Not check

As a team

1. We need to start fast - Not check
2. We need Philbin to motivate his players - not check
3. We need the coaches to understand that the PRESEASON is over - Not check

Looks like we have no chance according to your list lol.

we've check ourselves, but we still wreck ourselves

We are a 3 win at best team right now. We are coming in last place in the division and sadly nothing is going to change that. Agree w all your areas where we get a check vs no check. This is why we are a 2 or 3 win team. We suck and Philbin should have never been brought back. Everyone knows he's dead man walking - that rarely works. The coaches know they are all likely gone if we don't make the playoffs, the players no the HC doesn't have the backing of the FO anymore. It's a recipe for, well, what we are seeing on the field. What a waste of a season.

If Tannehill morphed into a hybrid of Marino and Vick, in their primes, Miami might cover.

Three Keys to defeat Buffalo

1) Being able to run the ball well
2) Defensive line pressuring and containing Taylor
3) time of possession and finishing drives with TDs (get points)

three things we haven't even sniffed doing so far this year. I hate to say it but I don't think we will be capable of doing any of these things w consistency this year - and we are going to finish dead last in our division. At least our draft position will be good.

three things we haven't even sniffed doing so far this year. I hate to say it but I don't think we will be capable of doing any of these things w consistency this year - and we are going to finish dead last in our division. At least our draft position will be good.

lol.... possibly the three things we need to do to save our season then!!! :tongue:

Buffalo is built to play with a lead. Jump out ahead of them and the game gets easier. Tyrod has really shown about all the plays he is good for so the D should be ready for him. No need to go into any crazy breakdown.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1h1 hour ago
The #Dolphins are ranked 30th in rushing and 27th in stopping the run. That's a BAD formula if it doesn't change.

Those keys don't look good right now.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1h1 hour ago
The #Dolphins are ranked 30th in rushing and 27th in stopping the run. That's a BAD formula if it doesn't change.

Those keys don't look good right now.

Rushing D looked better last week. I think we can contain Buffalo's running game, but it will expose us to big plays in the passing game.

The big question is, are we willing to put Jonas Gray in the game and let him pound the rock? Because I think we could see surprisingly good results if we come out and do that.

Back
Top Bottom