How to buy a single Miami Dolphins ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to buy a single Miami Dolphins ticket

fabian

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Fabian and I come from Europe, The Netherlands.

I'm a bigfan of the NFL and I would like to watch a individual game of the Miami Dolphins against the Dallas Cowboys the 16th of september 2007 during my vacation in Miami.

I see on a lot of websites some information about tickets but I would like to know how it is possible to buy a ticket just for 1 game !!

What are the prizes more less for an 1 game ticket in Dolphin Stadium against the Cowboys ? and how can I make a reservation for a ticket foor 2 persons ?

Every information is more then welcome

With kind regards,

Fabian Brochard

Tickets for individual games go on sale in about mid july...or you can buy them now on ebay but probably woundnt receive them for sometime

Fabian,
I'm sure some of the guys at this site can help you. From my own personal experience, I can honestly say that getting tickets to any Miami Dolphins home game is extremely easy, even if the game is sold out. You can always get excellent seats in the stadium parking lot at face value. The reason I KNOW THIS, is I have done it many times. Dolphins tickets at Joe Robbie Stadium (Dolphin Stadium) are a dime a dozen. Now if you were going to see the Dolphins at another stadium then you should prepare to pay. The Dolphins have a bigger following across the country and overseas than they do in their own hometown. I also have a personal friend from another website named www.phinatics.com His name is Doug and he runs the site. I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you get some great seats at face value. Nothing against this site, as I visit both every day. I'm sure someone from either here or there can help you see our beloved Dolphins play during your visit.

Take care and Go Dolphins!!!

Fabian,
I'm sure some of the guys at this site can help you. From my own personal experience, I can honestly say that getting tickets to any Miami Dolphins home game is extremely easy, even if the game is sold out. You can always get excellent seats in the stadium parking lot at face value. The reason I KNOW THIS, is I have done it many times. Dolphins tickets at Joe Robbie Stadium (Dolphin Stadium) are a dime a dozen. Now if you were going to see the Dolphins at another stadium then you should prepare to pay. The Dolphins have a bigger following across the country and overseas than they do in their own hometown. I also have a personal friend from another website named www.phinatics.com His name is Doug and he runs the site. I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you get some great seats at face value. Nothing against this site, as I visit both every day. I'm sure someone from either here or there can help you see our beloved Dolphins play during your visit.

Normally I would agree with a lot of what was said above, but for a game against the Cowboys, it may change a tad. I only say this because the Cowboys come to Miami AT THE MOST once every four years, sometimes more. The Cowboys have one of the largest following in the country and that game will sell out the day tickets go on sale. Now, that being said, will you be able to get seats?? Yes... but for face value... ehhhh, probably not unless he buys them RIGHT BEFORE game time to someone looking to just recoup their money. If this was a game against the Bills, Pats, Jets, or someone else who comes to South FL on a more regular basis, then yes, I would wholly agree. And just a tip for my European friend. This game is in Sept, in South Florida, at ... it is going to be EXTREMELY HOT. Please be careful. Those who come from out of town sometimes do not know what they are getting themselves into.

Fabian,

I totally agree. The ONLY reason I get tix through the box office is if I need to get a large group(5 or more) of tickets that are all together. I go to between 5-8 regular season games a year and at least one pre-season game. You can always get tix for face value from scalpers, and if you're willing to wait until 10-15 minutes before kickoff you can sit in the lower endzone for about half face value.(btw, if you like loud cheering and rowdy fans, the best fans sit in the endzones) My best tip is to wait for it to get close to kickoff and then go to the entry points to the stadium, that's where you'll find normal people with a few extra tickets to sell. These tend to be better seats than you get from a scalper(since it's almost kickoff) and you can really "negotiate" with these people because they just want to get into the game and are not worried about profit. I always sit in the lower sections and I usually pay under face value for most games, night games and division games are the toughest to get, but I've ALWAYS gotten a ticket. I have never paid higher than face value for a ticket.

One thing it's good to get before you come to the stadium is a parking pass. This will allow you to park on the inside of the main roads that loop the stadium, this is also where the best tailgating can be found.

Thanks crazyzach for mentioning me, but if I was selling Cowboys tickets at face value they'd all be gone by now :-). That's the hottest game of this season as far as demand.

Single tickets are easy for any and all Dolphin games. It's different when you want pairs and up. So, just wait it out and you can buy one when tickets go on sale on ticketmaster.com. You will probably end up in the lower level too. It's hard for them to get rid of solo seats so some of the better locations end up being available. You will have absolutely zero trouble getting a solo seat if you buy your ticket the day they go on sale. I guarantee it!

Ok,

Thanks fort all the information so far.

But can someone tell me more less the prizes, because when I watch some prizes of ticketmaster, the most cheapest is more less 120 $ ( endzones ) and like 30/40/50 yard line, in the low areas almost 300 or more $$ !!

I, know now that for single tickets they will start mid july ? i only need 2 tickets, and I would like to be sure that i can buy a ticket without problems.I do not have experience in buying NFL tickets.

You can also mail me @ fabi_n@hotmail.com

2 tickets together changes everything. Singles are easy.

Ticket prices range from $60 to $100.

Back
Top Bottom