How to fix the o-line... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How to fix the o-line...

jason37

Drivin' the Yeremiah Bell Bandwagon
Reaction score
Sign branden Albert. Move Tunsil to gaurd again.

IMO this will bandaid fix the left side and at least give us hope.

The OL, - an unsolved problem over many staffs, FO. Etc.

Hope?

Not this year.

Now Cutler and Thomas, THERE’S where you should invest your hope.

Those guys play from the gut.....and it’s time for my liquid medication.

Read somewhere today Steen was OFF 5th best OF on Sunday. Anyone know the ranking of the other 4?

Sign branden Albert. Move Tunsil to gaurd again.

IMO this will bandaid fix the left side and at least give us hope.

Branden Albert - T - Free Agent
The Seahawks worked out free agent OT Branden Albert on Monday.

Albert didn't want to play for the Jaguars and was released early in training camp, but it appears he's had a change of heart. The Seahawks could use him at peak strength, although Albert struggled at left tackle in Miami last year.

Albert would upgrade the Seahawks at left tackle.

They better do something cause that d is getting worn down.

Give Asiata a chance at LG. Is there really much to lose? Miami's guard play has to be the worst in the NFL through four games. Asiata should instantly help in the running game and he'll be a work in progress in pass protection. At least he gets valuable reps.

Draft an offensive lineman high come April. The Dolphins don't seem to be able to hit in middle to late rounds on the offensive line. Get a true, ready to start talent.

I mean I know it's four games into his career at LT so I don't want to act like an idiot...but Tunsil has not played well. He did good at G, but he is really struggling with speed guys.

Give Asiata a chance at LG. Is there really much to lose? Miami's guard play has to be the worst in the NFL through four games. Asiata should instantly help in the running game and he'll be a work in progress in pass protection. At least he gets valuable reps.

Draft an offensive lineman high come April. The Dolphins don't seem to be able to hit in middle to late rounds on the offensive line. Get a true, ready to start talent.
Won't happen gase is too much of a twat

My guess is not having to attune yourselves to a debauched Oline coach will help.

Their performance this Sunday will speak volumes about their relationship with that POS. Hopefully it's similar to how the overall team responded to the Philbin firing.

These guys are beholden to their coaches to a degree, for better or for worse.

So the cocaine was the problem? Or the solution?

My guess is the coach was hogging it all and the players weren't able to reboot during defensive drives.

Could be that lack of blow was the problem. Only brought enough for the away trip, and the hurricane ****ed up the supply chain. Idk

Back
Top Bottom