how to rid a trojan.vundo.b | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how to rid a trojan.vundo.b

King Felix

live it up have no worries
Reaction score
i got one of these and i have ran the free symatic thing were its supposed to delete it but yeah whatever:rolleyes:

does anyone know a good program or know something i could do to delete it for a low cost?

culpepper2chambers said:
i got one of these and i have ran the free symatic thing were its supposed to delete it but yeah whatever:rolleyes:

does anyone know a good program or know something i could do to delete it for a low cost?

Bro, I had a good friend who had to reformat her SONY machine to get rid of that infernal tojan. Like you, nothing seemed to work. She waited to contact me until after she resorted to f-disking her HD. I would recommend contacting the author of the spyware/virus/trojan and demand that they fix the problem or face the wrath of god

avast! www.avast.com. ompletely free for home use. STAY AWAY from Symantec. when people write virii that acutally attacks a anitvirii product... you know thats not the one you should put on your machine!!!!

culpepper2chambers said:

if you have xp, you could try back dating your puter

its better to use a guest setting so viruses cant set up

anditsgood said:
if you have xp, you could try back dating your puter

its better to use a guest setting so viruses cant set up

would you tell me more abot this..please..I'm coming off a 9 day battle with a reboot and Qoologic... today, finally, gone.

online scanners suck, though, because they don't actually remove the stuff for you. They usually say "You have 8 trillion infections!" and they can only be removed by buying the premium version.

cnc66 said:
would you tell me more abot this..please..I'm coming off a 9 day battle with a reboot and Qoologic... today, finally, gone.

If you're using XP, you can change the priveleges on your account.

http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/dsss/docs/w2k-admin.shtml

Don't use an Administrator account for daily work The Local Administrator account should only be used for tasks that specifically require additional privileges. For your daily work, use your CFS user account or a local user account.

Basically, your normal account shouldn't have Administrator priveleges, according to some people.

Back
Top Bottom