How tough is our schedule now? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How tough is our schedule now?

We just played buffalo and ravens 2 of best most powerrfull teams and won.

Anything is possible from this point on.

Just dont look ahead to any other team.

Concentrate on this week and this week only.

Anybody can beat anybody in the nfl.

How tough is our schedule now?

I suspect the power ratings of the teams we will be playing has shifted somewhat. - LOL
I expect us to get into the postseason, but we still might drop a couple. Cincinatti is probably the toughest in the next 2 months simply because of the short rest.

Also shout out to a fellow Basenji fan!IMG_6510.jpg

Cincy will be a very tough game. short week and travel is hard for a team which is why the home team has an absurb wining 5 on Thursday night games.

After that Miami should be favored in all the games until late November. Then its a very tough end of season stretch vs comparable teams. Will need an improved running game come December for Buffalo and NE.

This has the potential to be a 12+ win team if health stays on our side from the qb and wrs. They offense is teetering on elite and the defense is tough.

Perhaps a little too early, but here are the last 6 games:
@49ers - Winnable, Garoppolo does not scare me
@Chargers - Winnable, the Jaguars dominated them and we are better than the Jags
@Bills - This one will be tough, If I had to bet I'd pick the Bills right now
Packers - This one will be tough, the Packers always play a tough game
@patriots - We are their daddy at this point and Mac Jones may be out
Jets - Easy win

I would say 2 of the last 6 would be against difficult teams. Perhaps we win 3 out of 6 here.
No easy wins in the NFL. This is the challenge of a coach. Keeping your team with the edge they need for 17 games in order to be playoff ready.

This team is absurdly more talented, better coached and has played tougher opponents than the 2018 team lead by Ryan Tannehill and Adam Gase.
Agreed. Just pointing out its early in season and anything can happen. Love our start. Hopefully 4-0 after Thursday. Going to game with my daughter for her 35th birthday. Should be fun either way.

We just played buffalo and ravens 2 of best most powerrfull teams and won.

Anything is possible from this point on.

Just dont look ahead to any other team.

Concentrate on this week and this week only.

Anybody can beat anybody in the nfl.
I think more important is the way we won. Neither was a complete performance. That could be scary if we start playing consistently on both sides of the ball.

Any chance that Mcdaniel intentionally kept their receptions to a minimum, in anticipation of our short week for our next game?

I think coaches live to win the moment. 4D chess is wishful thinking. You take the win now, and worry about the next win later.

I expect us to get into the postseason, but we still might drop a couple. Cincinatti is probably the toughest in the next 2 months simply because of the short rest.

Also shout out to a fellow Basenji fan!View attachment 119374
Nice!

I had over time two tri's (one was actually a "Trindle") and two red & whites.

Both my tri's were named Bagel. My first one was 14" tall, 16" long, weighed 14 pounds and I lure coursed with her at the "Southwestern Ohio Vally Gazehound Society. She blew the Afghans off the course. She and "Willy" the whippet were the fastest dogs on the course. There was a greyhound that was faster, but he held back until the other dogs were 20 yards ahead and then he just ran them down. My last guy was 17" high and weighed 30 pounds. He was of the "new" African blood lines and was a pretty easy-going guy.

One of our Red & Whites was a finished champion we got from a breeder who closed down her kennel. The other one was a breeder's fee as "pick of the litter" as a stud fee. The rest of that liter became champions known as "the little peppers".

My girl was named Molly. When it was determined she had an improper "bite", the breeder decided he wouldn't breed her and wouldn't show her. We were both members of the Basenji Club of Cincinnati and he wanted a "pet person" to have her to be sure she wasn't breed. She was really the prettiest Basenji I ever had, but she was also the most "Birchie" if you know what I mean.

These dogs added a lot of joy to my family as the kids grew up. I have never been sorry to own such remarkable creatures. I did put the first one through obedience class where she finished third. Her sit was always crooked and in competition she would eventually sit up on a long down and conversely lay down during the long sit.

Sweet but stubborn - LOL

I strongly recommend Lure Coursing if you have a club nearby. The Basenjis just "do it" and do it very well. A Basenji flashing by at over 30 miles an hour is "spectacular". It is also great exercise for a breed that revels in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom