How Tua Got His Groove Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Tua Got His Groove Back

AdamD13

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Breakdown of play design and Tua being on target with anticipation and accuracy. Looking forward to seeing what the play designs look like today.

It’s imperative that our coaching staff designs the offense around his strengths and if the growth of this system continues the sky is the limit.

I’ve been super critical of the offense and certainly justified but I cannot ignore the fact that he is at the very top in every QB category with a lot of missing components on this side of the ball.

He went to Jamaica and ****ed Taye Diggs?

Tua got his groove back because this defense got it's groove back. Nothing more, nothing less.
If this defense got its groove back when Tua got his groove back, we would seriously be talking about the Dolphins playoff seeding instead of praying for a miracle.

LMAO. You know you ****ed up on FH when you see a bunch of replies but no likes on your previous post.

Holy crap guys calm down. The only reason I didn't mention Tua was because he has been doing it all season. The only thing holding us back on offense is the oline and play calling not Tua... since the beginning of the year. Sheesh.

The biggest reason for this streak was the defense got back on track, while Tua stayed on track.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom