How Tua Got His Groove Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Tua Got His Groove Back

You ever stop to think that maybe you just didn't understand it? That is not even a possibility to you?

If you didn't get the first part, I will let explain it, just let me know. If you didn't get the 2nd part, you won't ever know what I am talking about either way.

Today's game was a perfect example of what I meant. Tua is still developing, while this defense is already elite. It doesn't take away from Tua or what he has done either, but his improvement has been obvious when the defense plays lights out, because he doesn't have to do much to win.

The play calling on offense was not good enough to beat playoff teams. The defense was but that won't matter if the offense does not evolve and we need to stop forcing the run.

We need to stop the bubble screens and try more RB screens out of the backfield to the flats and even over the middle.

Last edited:
While the defense playing at the level they are is huge in terms of wins and overall team play, Tua has definitely found his groove. He literally just had the 2nd most accurate month in NFL history. Trying to claim that's just b/c of the defense is ridiculous. The team is winning b/c the defense found their groove, Tua found his groove and I would also say that the coaching has found their groove. Nobody should try and minimize any of those factors.

Back
Top Bottom