how will aj feeley do this season? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how will aj feeley do this season?

rickeyrunsover said:
How will AJ do? 4500 yds, 52 tds, 1 int. Yep, that is a factual prediction cause I said so, yep. :wink:

:eek:

:lol:

infiltrateib said:
He showed good signs of improvement. He has all the physical tools... just needs to read defenses and look off DBs. His play-action could use a little work too, but this is all fixable.

He can make all the throws and has flashed some great ability. He just has to do it consistently. I believe he can.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That is a great sig!!!!!

BenchFiedler said:
I wanted to ask the guy who posted this picture a question...Is this Chris Carter # 88?

clear.gif
t
hats Cris Carter in 02 when he caught his last TD pass of his career

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
\

thats a good estimate i say like 2980 yrds, 19tds 11ints

If AJ only throws 11 ints this year it would be a miracle. Remember, Saban and Linehan want to run a passing offense to set up the run. If AJ starts the entire season (which is questionable) then i see him up around 20 ints.

It's all in Feeleys hands. If he fails, he has nobody to blame but himself. As I said before, I hope he is studing that playbook instead of following Heather around like a love struck puppy!

I really don't think Saban is going to put up with the old excuse that I'm having a hard time learning the offense.

AJ Feeley can become a great QB not super duper phenominal as Marino,Manning or Montana, but good enough for Linehan's offensive system, we will see in thr Preseason how Mr Feeley adjusts to another new Offense more to the type he had with Brad Childress' who is a west coast offense, somewhat like Linehan's yet Linehan runs the ball more so if we get a RB we should do fine next season and Feeley will do good as well if he can beat out Ferrotte that is...

zuper_man said:
If AJ only throws 11 ints this year it would be a miracle. Remember, Saban and Linehan want to run a passing offense to set up the run. If AJ starts the entire season (which is questionable) then i see him up around 20 ints.

Giving Aj more Time to play as a starter will help him be able to Read the defenses better, make better decisions with the football(if Houck's o-line gives him enough time to do that) and not make so many mistakes. If Aj beats out Gus and starts for the season he will improve like he was when Bates put him in

I think he will do better than last year, given the new coaching staff and personnel moves. That being said, that's not a very high bar. MY OPINION is that at best AJ can be an average qb with the occassional great play and just as occassional bonehead play that will always have us looking for an upgrade. Honestly not sure that he can even beat out Frerotte for the starter's job, and if he can't, I fear we will be regretting not taking a qb with the #2 pick this year.

Hold on...Let me just check my crystal ball here... It says he'll be slightly better than last year, but in the end of the year he won't even be starting. How you love that??

PHINATIC13 said:
Oh a fan of AJ's:shakeno: Did you not see any of the last 5-7 games? AJ has a better than average arm, and did throw the ball well when he had time.If you don't like him don't beat around the bush Merlin, just come out and say it my man.And if you don't think Aj has a strong arm your wrong!!!:tongue:

Great here we go with another AJ lover. :shakeno: First of all i said AJ has an adequite arm...which is the truth. He can make most of the throws but dont say it's one of his strengths i have been a Dolphins fan forever and watch EVERY game and i saw and avg. arm. Look i've held no punches about what i've thought of the QB situation here in Miami as it has been nothing less than pathetic since 2000. I've said this almost everytime i post just so that lame AJ lovers like yourself dont get the wrong idea, but i neglected to mention it this time for lack of redundency. I like AJ...i always have...you can teach a guy gut, or determination or competitive fire. And those are all things Feeley has in droves....however i am also realistic and what i saw in the last"5-7" games was nothing more than horrible game managment and happy feet along with the attributes i just mentioned. I think AJ will be a good QB in this league but not a GREAT one, and not for the Dolphins. You can't teach a guy to be calm and collected in the pocket thats something that comes with experience and from within. AJ has shown me in his entire football career college/NFL that he has been a guy who doesn't manage the game well and get rattled easy. He was a backup at Oregon...and not because of injuries, and he was a third stringer in Phily. When Mcnabb got hurt they opted to put in KOY DETMER over AJ. That says more than any argument you can come up with. Again ill say this....AJ is going to have his shot THIS YEAR either by winning the starting job or coming in off the bench sometime during the year, and i hope he proves me wrong and does great. Get something right...im a dolphin fan i want whats best for the Dolphins...if AJ isnt right im gonna say it. We need a younger guy in the wings in case AJ doesnt live up to what could be his potential as he has yet to do at any level. Period. Ill reiterate...I WANT AJ TO DO GOOD....i just dont think he can, which is why im por-QB and why i want Smith or Rodgers here. Better explained now? :shakeno:

AJ Feeleys 2005 Stats

Att Comp Yds TD Int td's for oppsing team
1---- 0----0---0--1-------1------------
:roflmao:

As long as he does better than J.P Losman:D.

DOLFANMIKE said:
I think Feeley will be a better back up this year than he was last year, but a worse starter...

Dmike I don't generally disagree with you, but I think the young man has a chance to be great. He needs someone backing him, not looking over his shoulders, and a OL that gives him a little time. Once Bates name him as his players, his play improved, it's hard to play when you're looking over your shoulder all the time, and Wanny had him in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom