how will aj feeley do this season? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how will aj feeley do this season?

I Agree with the guy who said that about the Bulger #s Feeley looks to me like a Bulger, strong arm great plays, innaccurate arm lots of Ints, the route running and the scheme will help him as well as a running game and a solid O line all of those I think will be improved over last years. My guess its 3,200 yds- 32 TD-21 Ints- 55% Completion- 8.1 YPA- 84 QB Rating. And he will do fine in the important moments, well enough to take us to the divisional playoffs.

Joey 22 said:
I Agree with the guy who said that about the Bulger #s Feeley looks to me like a Bulger, strong arm great plays, innaccurate arm lots of Ints, the route running and the scheme will help him as well as a running game and a solid O line all of those I think will be improved over last years. My guess its 3,200 yds- 32 TD-21 Ints- 55% Completion- 8.1 YPA- 84 QB Rating. And he will do fine in the important moments, well enough to take us to the divisional playoffs.

feeley? 30 td passes?

:roflmao:

you're too funny, man!

Yes so as 21 Ints. I just think he will be putting the ball for grabs ALOT and many will be TDs and many will be INTs

Dang Merlin you're long winded, and didn't say except the same ole' vanilla response.All I heard was blah,blah AJ lover, blah, blah I am a dolfan, blah, blah.Ok I got that off my chest.Once again your basing your opinion and that's all it is is your opinion on what 5 games in Philly and half a year here.
I DON"T have a problem with all you Smith and Rodgers bandwagoneers,I just don't see how people can make a judgement about ANY given player such little experiance and or time at a position.I think AJ does have the tools and with the right coaching now in place who knows (JMHO).Hell I have think we should draft a QB, but like in the 3rd or 4th round.And to that I wish you a Good day Sir.:wink:

merlin00069 said:
Great here we go with another AJ lover. :shakeno: First of all i said AJ has an adequite arm...which is the truth. He can make most of the throws but dont say it's one of his strengths i have been a Dolphins fan forever and watch EVERY game and i saw and avg. arm. Look i've held no punches about what i've thought of the QB situation here in Miami as it has been nothing less than pathetic since 2000. I've said this almost everytime i post just so that lame AJ lovers like yourself dont get the wrong idea, but i neglected to mention it this time for lack of redundency. I like AJ...i always have...you can teach a guy gut, or determination or competitive fire. And those are all things Feeley has in droves....however i am also realistic and what i saw in the last"5-7" games was nothing more than horrible game managment and happy feet along with the attributes i just mentioned. I think AJ will be a good QB in this league but not a GREAT one, and not for the Dolphins. You can't teach a guy to be calm and collected in the pocket thats something that comes with experience and from within. AJ has shown me in his entire football career college/NFL that he has been a guy who doesn't manage the game well and get rattled easy. He was a backup at Oregon...and not because of injuries, and he was a third stringer in Phily. When Mcnabb got hurt they opted to put in KOY DETMER over AJ. That says more than any argument you can come up with. Again ill say this....AJ is going to have his shot THIS YEAR either by winning the starting job or coming in off the bench sometime during the year, and i hope he proves me wrong and does great. Get something right...im a dolphin fan i want whats best for the Dolphins...if AJ isnt right im gonna say it. We need a younger guy in the wings in case AJ doesnt live up to what could be his potential as he has yet to do at any level. Period. Ill reiterate...I WANT AJ TO DO GOOD....i just dont think he can, which is why im por-QB and why i want Smith or Rodgers here. Better explained now? :shakeno:

merlin00069 said:
Great here we go with another AJ lover. :shakeno: First of all i said AJ has an adequite arm...which is the truth. He can make most of the throws but dont say it's one of his strengths i have been a Dolphins fan forever and watch EVERY game and i saw and avg. arm. Look i've held no punches about what i've thought of the QB situation here in Miami as it has been nothing less than pathetic since 2000. I've said this almost everytime i post just so that lame AJ lovers like yourself dont get the wrong idea, but i neglected to mention it this time for lack of redundency. I like AJ...i always have...you can teach a guy gut, or determination or competitive fire. And those are all things Feeley has in droves....however i am also realistic and what i saw in the last"5-7" games was nothing more than horrible game managment and happy feet along with the attributes i just mentioned. I think AJ will be a good QB in this league but not a GREAT one, and not for the Dolphins. You can't teach a guy to be calm and collected in the pocket thats something that comes with experience and from within. AJ has shown me in his entire football career college/NFL that he has been a guy who doesn't manage the game well and get rattled easy. He was a backup at Oregon...and not because of injuries, and he was a third stringer in Phily. When Mcnabb got hurt they opted to put in KOY DETMER over AJ. That says more than any argument you can come up with. Again ill say this....AJ is going to have his shot THIS YEAR either by winning the starting job or coming in off the bench sometime during the year, and i hope he proves me wrong and does great. Get something right...im a dolphin fan i want whats best for the Dolphins...if AJ isnt right im gonna say it. We need a younger guy in the wings in case AJ doesnt live up to what could be his potential as he has yet to do at any level. Period. Ill reiterate...I WANT AJ TO DO GOOD....i just dont think he can, which is why im por-QB and why i want Smith or Rodgers here. Better explained now? :shakeno:

So I can be long winded as well.

Here we go with another person that thinks he is an expert. Guesss what I dont think I am, so before you go there, i said it. You could be right, AJ may not have teh composure, but you could be wrong. You say that AJ panicked or rushed or whatever, but you discount the circumstances completely. The Bengal game people say he played horribly, guess what he did. But who would play well with very little experience in the pressure he faced? How many times that game was there a defender in teh backfield they same time he got there? Add to that playing for a coach that he knew didnt want him, so teh pressure was on to perform. Pitt same thing in a hurricane. Then he comes back after sitting for what 6 weeks? getting little reps during that time and then has teh weight of the trade, the weight of teh offense on his back, he was expected to play like a seasoned vet when he was just getting his feet wet. He finally stopped forcing balls into coverage and took less stupid chances trying to make the big play. He became better effective and efficient. Make no mistake that teams were taking teh downfield stuff away. You can say look at the first play whenSage played week 17, but I say when did we ever open up a game with that play call with AJ? Balt also expected Miami to call a run up the middle as evidenced by the defense having 8 in teh box. You can say well Bates knew AJ couldnt throw deep or didnt trust him, but to me it was more the defense knew AJ was passing, that we were going to rely on teh pass.

I just dont see how people discount the experience level AJ had with their expectations from him in this offense in 04. You can say well Rs shouldnt have traded for him then, after all that is why he didnt draft a qb, he wanted a qb ready to play. I say yeah but he also knew he had no shot at the top 3. So what was he going to do, he wanted youth but a vet at that point. AJ was teh best available at that time. Warner and Garcia werent the answer, Collins hadnt been rumored to be released yet. Who else was there? Plus Ricky was still on teh team. People also say that he was a backup in college. Well yeah after the injury, not before, he was teh starter then. People also say look at where he was drafted, I say look at the fact he was drafted at all after not playing for a year and a half. A guy that is considered a great qb guy in Reid saw enough talent to draft him.

Brought in Koy when McNabb was hurt? Yeah, AJ had 0 experience Koy had starting experience, they were in a champ race. Why would they go with an unproven if they felt Koy could play at all? 03 I wont rehash teh #2 or 3 issue.

What does it all mean, that Aj is not a proven commodity, bad or good. Determination cant be made yet. I am sorry but to judge a 1st yr starter in this offense is to say that you believe the qb you like would have performed better in the same circumstance, which I disagree.

Back
Top Bottom