how will aj feeley do this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how will aj feeley do this season?

thenicksabanera

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i was wonder dolphins fan how do you think aj feeley will do with the new system scott leinhan has and saban?

Better than last year, if he starts.

He showed good signs of improvement. He has all the physical tools... just needs to read defenses and look off DBs. His play-action could use a little work too, but this is all fixable.

He can make all the throws and has flashed some great ability. He just has to do it consistently. I believe he can.

we need aj to do a better job then last year cause of the new system cause if he doesn't it thats just mean we just waste more picks

OK I know you are all thinking it, so I will say it:

HE CANT DO ANY WORSE!!

:)

No, but seriously, he should be an adequate starter who gives us a chance to win every week. Thats all that will be asked of him- dont make dumb mistakes and be a leader.

I think that Gus will start but I hope he won't, if A.J starts he will do fairly well I think. I think that he will throw more TD's this upcoming year and less INT's.

2,700 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's.

Dolfan2788 said:
I think that Gus will start but I hope he won't, if A.J starts he will do fairly well I think. I think that he will throw more TD's this upcoming year and less INT's.

2,700 yards, 19 TD's, 14 INT's.
\

thats a good estimate i say like 2980 yrds, 19tds 11ints

I hope there's no Dolfan here that WANTS Feeley to fail...that would be sad. :shakeno:

He just needs to stop the Jeckyll & Hyde routine. When he's on, he looks like he can hang with just about anyone (the 3 TD's in the 1st quarter in the Bills game is a good example) but then he can look like the worst QB in the league (the 2nd half of the same Bills game) Supposedly Linehan's system is QB friendly so let's hope, for the teams sake, that he succeeds.

Lets hope for a Pro-Bowl season you never know brees did it :evil:

Back
Top Bottom